Charming and spacious room in a light, peaceful and central Victorian flat. With private terrace garden and incredible transport links. Very conveniently located, an ideal base to explore London - the Southbank, Big Ben and Trafalgar Square are within walking distance.
With a homely, warm character the room has a comfortable double bed, wooden floor and overlooks a cobbled yard. Shared kitchen and bathroom.
Situated in a quiet residential road, this 2nd floor flat is in a Victorian period Building, it overlooks a little park and a cobbled yard.
Clean, peaceful and full on natural light, people often comment on the homely, warm character of the flat.
The room is spacious with a comfortable double bed (with soft duvet) and a wooden floor. It has plenty of storage space, fresh towels and bed sheets are provided for each guest.
You will have access to all amenities - there is a lovely and well equipped sit-down kitchen with plants and herbs and a bathroom with shower and bath tub. There is fast wireless broadband.
In addition to the delightful private terrace, you’ll have also access to a big communal roof terrace from where you have a beautiful view over the roof tops and chimneys… you can even see (and hear!) the Big Ben and London Eye.
You will be sharing the flat with me, Liv - a photographer in my early thirties - and Bootsy, my sweet tubby cat that is always happy to show you around the terrace garden and give you a cuddle. I’m available for any questions you have and to ensure you have a comfortable stay in London.
My place is ideal for solo adventurers, couples, students and business travellers. Very conveniently located, it makes an ideal base to explore London.
Disponible para huéspedes
You have access to a shared and well equipped sit-down kitchen, bathroom with shower and bath tub, washer/dryer, blender for smoothies, hair dryer, plug adapter, USB charger, umbrella. Fast wireless broadband, tea and coffee provided.
Atención a los huéspedes
I enjoy meeting new people and I’m available for any questions or concerns you have. In addition to English I speak Italian and German and some basic Spanish and French. I’m pretty good at body language too! So don’t worry, whatever your language, we will find a way to communicate!
- Please always remember to double lock the front door.
- Shoes off in the bedroom please.
- No unannounced guests.
- The flat is non-smoking. However, you can smoke on the terrace.
- If you use the electrical heather please remember to switch it off before leaving the room by taking the plug out.
Never cover the heather, like by putting a towel or clothes on top to dry. This is a serious fire hazard (unfortunately it happened before and the towel caught fire!)
- Generally all electrical appliances should always be switched off and unplugged when you leave the room (i.e. hair dryers, hair straighteners, chargers, etc). They could potentially be a fire hazard.
- Please have your meals in the kitchen, there is a nice dining table there. I would rather not find pieces of pizza or Chinese takeaway between bed sheets (yes it has all happened before).
- Check is from 3pm, but there is some flexibility around that depending on if I have other guests checking out that day or not.
- You are expected to leave the room before 11am unless otherwise agreed. But please ask if you need storage until you take your flights, as I will always try and help.
- As I’m working quite often from home, I appreciate my home to be a tranquil, peaceful place so please be considerate of noise.
I ask you to treat my home, neighbours & cat with courtesy & respect.
I’m a photographer working part-time in a museum. I have a great love for nature and a passion for positive change, roof-terrace gardening and living each moment fully.
I’m an avid traveller with an explorer’s heart.
What I love most about London is that it’s such a wonderfully multicultural place. You have the luxury of meeting people from all nations and continents. It’s like travelling but without having to move much, the World comes your way!