This large modern luxury home is close to The Pat Rafter Tennis Centre, riverside parks, (children's and dog parks), public transport, Brisbane City Centre, Qld's major Hospitals, and the beautiful grounds of The University of Qld.
This is a prestige location in a quiet cul de sac with
restaurants, shopping within walking distance, and a 10 minute drive (or 4 train stops) to Southbank Parklands, QPAC , Brisbane's cheapest cinemas, and the City Centre.
Please note MIN BOOKING IS 7 NIGHTS.
This is a quiet street- so you can be sure of a good night's sleep without traffic noise.
Foxtel TV and sports package.
Beautiful pool in private back yard.
City views from front deck.
Disponible para huéspedes
Please note that I have STRICT NOISE RESTRICTIONS for all guests. Guests need to vacate the pool area by 9pm, and no music or loud noise after 10pm in the rest of the house please as my neighbours have complained about previous tenants.
In order to keep my business I have to keep my neighbours happy!
Atención a los huéspedes
I do not live in Brisbane but am available by phone or email if you have any queries.
Otros aspectos destacables
Quiet quiet quiet!
Please note: the Christmas/new Year period 20 December - 5th January attracts a premium rate ($3000/week. Minimum booking over this time is 7 nights.)
MIN BOOKING IS 7 NIGHTS
If you would like to stay longer than 2 weeks, I can make significant discounts, Please ask!
Baby package is provided if necessary free of charge. (high chair, cot, baby gate)
Pets are welcome only if on departure there is NO evidence of pets having stayed. This means ALL hair completely removed from carpet and furnishings, and all dog mess disposed of, including from the gardens. Refund of bond is dependent on this.
- Smoking is permitted only on the deck or the pool area. All evidence of smoking must be cleaned up on departure. Bond refund is dependant on this.
- Please respect the neighbours. No music or loud noises after 10pm
- Absolutely no parties! Bond is non-refundable if there are complaints from neighbours.
- Please pick up after your pets. Please also note that the outdoor area is fully paved. The only grass is on the small footpath at the front of the house. This area is not fenced. All evidence of pets must be cleaned up on departure. Bond refund is dependent on this.
- Please inquire if more than 4 guests need to be accommodated.
I have a fantastic family! I enjoy friends, travel, food wine and animals .I'm always interested in meeting fellow travellers.
I see on my site that airbnb said I have cancelled a booking. Please understand that I accidentally pressed confirm, then cancelled immediately. However, it was only a mistake, and I definitely did not cancel a confirmed booking. I had not even had time to contact the proposed guest.
I am really proud of my house and have done everything I can think of to make it a fabulous place for guests.
Welcome and have a great stay here!