Welcome to my apt!
Located close to the city center and with a great access through public transportation, it is good for both couples and solo adventurers.
Renovated, fully furnitured and equipped, I wish it will give you a warm welcoming feeling to have a pleasant stay. Welcome to Athens!
This is a furnitured and well equipped apt with entrance hall, living room, kitchen, bathroom and a bedroom with a double bed. The balcony has a lovely view of a huge fig tree and sun is shinning all day long!
Office supplies, a printer (Canon MP490) and paper is available in case you need to print your next tickets as well as envelops in need of keeping your documents or send something by post.
In the kitchen there are several plates, bowls, cutlery, pots, glasses and cups. Feel free to open all cupboards and use everything. There is a kettle for warming water, a toaster and several spices including salt and pepper.
In the bathroom you will find an iron in the under cupboard as well as an extension cord in case you need to use the washing machine.
Bed will be tight and ready when you come in together with towels. If you need more sheets or towels, they are available in the wardrobe together with the hungers for your clothes. There is an electric blanket, a heater, a ventilator, a vacuum cleaner and a clothes hanger as well.
All books and magazines are free to read and all drawing material free to use!
Disponible para huéspedes
Feel free to use everything in the apt but the upper storage rooms. They stock my personal stuff in order to let you enjoy they most out of my apt!
Atención a los huéspedes
There are two ways for you to check in:
- If I am in Athens the day of your arrival, I will meet you personally, give you the keys, show you everything and answer all your possible questions.
- If I am away due to my work, a reliable person of me will meet and give you the keys, showing you the apt.
In any case you will be informed beforehand and you can always reach me on my phone or by email. Me and whoever has stayed in the apt so far never faced any kind of problems or difficulties. But if you notice something you do not like, please inform me; I am always open to feedback and suggestions in order to improve my services!
Otros aspectos destacables
Detailed guidance to reach the apt will be given upon request but pay attention to the following traveling Tip:
If you arrive noon to afternoon which is a rush hour for Athens, use the Metro and Isap connection in "Monastiraki" station and get to "Victoria" station. In that way you have avoided the crowed city center.
In case of a strike, a taxi from Syntagma will cost approximately 6 euros.
- Please remove and leave your shoes in the entrance hall. In that way, the floor and carpets will be always clean for you to lay on or walk around.
- Please respect my handmade ceramics and paintings.
- Please switch off the lights every time before you leave. In the living room you will find the Table control for the electricity supply. All switches should be on, except one which is for warming your bath water. You switch this on 15min before your shower and turn it off when you are done. Please, do not forget this switcher on!
- The apt entrance door is highly safe and locks several times with an additional latch. Be sure you do not forget the keys on it!
- Please take your trash when leave the apt.
Sin evaluaciones (por ahora)
Este alojamiento no tiene evaluaciones. Si te alojas en él, la tuya aparecerá aquí.
Currently studying Service Design in Finland. Have been a traveler myself, mostly to exotic North places as Lapland and North East Siberia. I like good food, swimming, sauna and meeting nice people! I will be happy to meet and greet you, but will respect your personal time and requirements.