This spacious and tidy 2-bedroom 1 bathroom apartment is situated on level 2 of a 3 storey (no elevator) well maintained but dated building. It offers the guest an absolutely breathtaking experience of Surfers Paradise! The unit is located in a nice family friendly area just 10 minutes walk North of Cavill Mall, and steps from stunning patrolled beaches.
Bed 1: 1 x King Bed
Bed 2: 2 x Single Bed
Washing Machine / Dryer
1 Car Space
You will like this unit if:
- you like modern, stylish and clean places to stay.
- you love the thought of sitting on the balcony watching the waves roll in and watching people exercising up & down the Oceanway path across the road
- you would like across-the-road access to a Surfers Paradise year-round patrolled beach that is reasonably quiet but also have the option for a 15 minute walk along the beach to get to central Surfers.
- you are not smokers, or are happy to smoke just on the balcony, as this is a non-smoking unit
- you are capable of climbing the two flights of stair to the unit. This is a 3 floor "low-rise" which has advantages such as you don't need to stand around in a lobby while dripping water from your swim waiting for a lift to come but it does mean that you need to climb two flight of stairs.
- you would prefer being in a relatively quiet family oriented area amongst mainly owner-occupiers & permanent tenants and having all the action of Cavill Mall a short beach or Esplanade stroll away rather than being surrounded by clubs & holiday makers.
- you appreciate value for money. We have had wonderful feedback over the last two year from our guests who have enjoyed the cheap prices, great location, wonderful views, modern interior and home-like feel of the unit.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests will have access to the whole apartment and its facilities including allocated car space and swimming pool.
Atención a los huéspedes
I will be accessible by phone or Airbnb message. I provide 2 keys to the apartment. Checkout is easy, just leave the keys on the dining table. Enjoy your stay!
Otros aspectos destacables
1 Allocated car space available
FAULTS or BREAKAGES – please report any when noted.
PARKING – there is one secure car space per unit
NO SMOKING – this rule applies to inside the apartment and all building common areas. Please smoke ONLY on the balcony. (Please do not throw/drop butts or other items from the balcony as this is a SERIOUS breach of the building’s By-Laws and subject to eviction.)
NOISE – the building has a strict NO NOISE policy, particularly between 10pm and 7.30am. For this reason please DO NOT USE balconies after 10pm.
RUBBISH – Please place your bagged/wrapped rubbish near the carpark
KEYS – please take your room/security key with you at all times. After office-hours lockouts will incur a $55 fee.
POOL AREAS – opening hours are from 7:30am to 9:00pm daily. Glass is not to be taken near the pool.
DEPARTURE DAY – please leave your apartment tidy by washing dishes and taking out any rubbish.
Este anfitrión tiene 106 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I have lived on the Gold Coast for the last 17 years. I love to travel, stay fit and try new and exotic foods. It's important to me as a host, that everything is just right for your arrival so that you can enjoy every moment of your stay on the Gold Coast and create long lasting memories with your family and loved ones.
Life Motto: You only live once - But if you do it right once is enough.