- Warm, elegant room on the beautiful campus
- SEMI-PRIVATE: the room lacks a door; but since it sits at the bottom of a windy staircase, visually it's 100% private. It is at a different floor from the rest of the house, so you have the room by yourself (no foot traffic from others)
- It's a townhouse, so there might be light noise from the neighbor
- Thin mattress on ground
- Shuttle bus right at the door
- Walking distance to groceries, museums, beach, a botanical garden, forest, cafes
- Shared full kitchen with stove, oven, microwave, fridge, blender and other cooking supplies
- A well-stocked pantry with healthy ingredients like whole grains (brown rice, mixed rice, quinoa), beans (red, black, etc), lentils (green, red, mixed), a variety of spices, spaghetti, peanut butter, jams, for you to create your own meal
- Free coffee, tea, milk, bread, meals for a free, quick breakfast
- Washer and dryer
- Fast internet: 50Mbps download, 20Mbps upload
Disponible para huéspedes
- Free street parking (please ask the host for the parking pass)
- Large kitchen fully-stocked with healthy ingredients (beans, rice, spice, noodle, etc)
- Large Living room
- Dining room
Atención a los huéspedes
I aim for responding to any enquiries, questions, and concerns in less than 20 minutes.
I would be more than happy to provide tips to enjoy your stay in Vancouver (arguably the most beautiful city in the world :) ), whether it's a one-night-, three-night-, or ten-night-stay.
Please return the Guest Parking Pass when you leave ($150 replacement cost)
Please leave the shoes at the door.
Please respect the quiet time (11pm - 7am).
Please be aware that we are piano hobbyists. Eric in particular may be practicing more intense advanced repertoire, but we will both ensure that there isn't any loud music after 10pm. We are certainly more than happy to share some music with you if you're interested! :)
Please notify the host before bringing outside guests
Please clear out all the food you put in the fridge before check-out
Durante el período del 12 de Octubre de 2017 - 28 de Octubre de 2017 la estancia mínima es de 2 noches.
Este anfitrión tiene 84 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Software developer who enjoys technology, traveling and talking to friends (old and new :) )
In my spare time I make videos for my YouTube tech show
Eric (my boyfriend and co-host) and I both have software and startup background. We are also hobbyist pianists, and we would be glad to play some classical music for our guests:)
I am more than happy to provide tips (places to see, restaurant to go etc.) that can make your trip as pleasant as possible.