Larissa, I'm sorry, but except for the PROS, it almost looks like that you didn't stay at our house.
I'll start with one of complaints:
1) You stated that I didn't respond when you requested for charcoal. For a 2 nights stay, we exchanged 25 (twenty five!!!) messages. You were asking questions all the time, several past midnight, like if you could use the pool, or if you could check out later. Sorry, but unless if you have a real emergency, it's not possible to be available 24 hours a day. Texting at almost 1am and asking about charcoal or stating that the internet is down and expecting imediate answer, is totally unreasonable.
2) Charcoal. Again, yes, we provide charcoal. You texted me exactly at 12:20am on the last of your 2 nights stay. I only saw your message on the next day in the morning. There's a 7-11 next door to the house (45 seconds WALKING distance). If you really wanted charcoal that bad, on the middle of the night, you could had walked to it and I'd gladly refund you on the next day.
3) Wifi. The Outer Banks is on an island. We try to provide the best possible internet connectivity, also because I run my business next door and share the same connection. There's a 130 Mb Download/13 Mb Upload link with a $300 business grade router linked to a $400 business grade Access Point. Gamers come here and love the low latency and high-speed connection. Now, if the internet is acting up for a few hours of your 2 nights stay, I don't think it's fair to blame on us or to complain to Airbnb. Worths mentioning that I even responded to you, when you complained about it at 12:15AM on your first night.
4) Hot plate and microwave at the same time. There's a sign/label right on the microwave asking not to use them at the same time and you still managed to do it, tripping the breaker. I tried to help you over the phone but you couldn't figure out what a breaker is, so I had to send an employee there to flip a switch. Usually things don't stay on a microwave for more than seconds, so that's not a big inconvenience.
5) Movie Room not working. You complained about it the evening before you checked out, at 6:51pm. I replied to you in minutes, saying that technician was outside washing his car and cleaning around the house. He stayed there for almost one hour. You could had simply called him, you never did.
Last but not least. We are very strict about our check out time when we have guests checking in on the same day. It's at least on 3 different places at the house. 10am sharp or earlier.
On the other hand, we may easily allow guests to stay for an extra hour or two when possible. We spend almost 4 hours cleaning the place. You texted me at 11:53pm asking to check out later, at 11am. I replied to you on the next day, at 7:30am that our housekeeping was going to be there at 10am and you couldn't check out later with such a short notice. You still left close to 10:30am, leaving the girl waiting outside for half hour. Total lack of respect and capacity to follow rules.
Your statements are untrue, out of chronological order and you were demanding attention 24/7. Sorry, we strive to provide AWESOME support to our guests (see all the other reviews), but looks like you were looking for a hotel with 24/7 support. I don't think that any property on Airbnb will ever fit your wants and needs.