Enjoy a stay in this lovely big family house in Ann Arbor. Convenient to U-Mich, downtown Ann Arbor and the Stadium, it is close to public transport, parks and shopping. It is good for couples, business travelers, families (with kids), and larger groups.
- No guests other than those on the booking.
Guests are expected to read the Guest Notes and:
- Treat the house with care and leave the house as they find it.
- Respect the neighbour's right to quiet
- Let us know if anything has been broken or damaged.
- Put their trash in the bins outside the house
- Run the dishwasher before leaving
- Turn lights off when not in use.
- Turn lights off when going out.
- Leave the A/C setting as it is - or ask if a change is required.
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reservación.
Hi , I'm Jose. I enjoy meeting people, love music and am a good cook. I have lived in Ann Arbor for 30 years, where I have raised a family . Anna , a member of my extended family, is an architect and University academic. She hosts in Burns Park, Ann Arbor - and has so enjoyed hosting she has persuaded me to try it.