Your own basement studio in the heart of Denver's Art District on Santa Fe; centrally located and walking distance to restaurants, downtown, convention center and close to everything, really. Public transportation is only a half block away, with the mountains a mere 15 minutes by car. Great for solo adventurers and business travelers alike. 420 friendly.
Private basement studio space with exposed brick, single full size bed, desk, closet, mini-fridge and TV... A perfect quiet work space for creatives, telecommuters, or other professionals. Or a place to chill and relax with Denver's finest indulgences ;)
Disponible para huéspedes
Semi-private entrance through the back.
Atención a los huéspedes
I am often home working in my studio, or a short text away.
Otros aspectos destacables
The house is shared with myself, my 15-year-old son and 8-year-old little pug/terrier mix dog, Nibbles. She does not have access to the basement but is very friendly.
Large communal bathroom and kitchen for your use as well as laundry facilities.
Número de licencia o registro
Obtén más información sobre este número
- Guest entrance is semi-private through the back
- additional overnight guests are not allowed unless the additional fee is incurred and the guest will be responsible for any damage theft or loss incurred by said guests.
- Cigarette smoking is allowed only in back, but guests may smoke marijuana downstairs.
- If using the kitchen please rinse dishes and put them in dishwasher
- do not leave food and garbage to accumulate in room as this attracts pests.