Situated in one of Glasgow's well-known suburbs this two-bedroom apartment is ideal for family stays or couples sharing in Glasgow. Although not located in the city centre the property is only a 15 min drive away and has ample free parking, making it great for those who prefer to spend their days out exploring the city and their evenings relaxing and enjoying a nice meal or a bottle of wine at home.
Barony Suite Glasgow
We are very happy that you have chosen to stay with us for your short break in Glasgow and would like to take this opportunity to run through some important house rules with you.
1. Barony Suite - Please have a great time during your stay in Glasgow
2. Smoke Free – No smoking in the property or outside in the hallways - Fines of £250 will be imposed if smoking is detected in the property. Smokers may smoke outside only.
3. No Parties / Loud Noise / Music – This is a residential building, housing families and professionals. Please be quiet both in the apartment and in the hallways when arriving home in the evening. Neighbour complaints are taken very seriously.
4. No Visitors – The property is for your use only, any visitors (family, friends) need to be confirmed with management before they may have access to the building.
5. Check-Out is before 11am. The cleaning team will arrive at 11am prompt and will enter the property. Unfortunately due to time constraints and other property commitments this time cannot be changed unless previously arranged.
6. Property should be left in an acceptable condition – We ask that the apartment be left as you find it. If you have moved furniture, please place it back where you found it before your Check-Out. We also expect the property to be in an acceptable standard as far as cleanliness is concerned. An extra charge of £50 will be levied on properties that need extra cleaning.
7. Rubbish Bins Removed – Please take your rubbish / trash to the bins provided on the ground floor
8. Illegal Activity – It is prohibited to use this property for any and all illegal activity. Any such use will result in an immediate eviction
9. Car Park - Parking is free of charge in the owner’s parking lot.
10. Leave the keys in post box 6– Please do not forget to leave the keys in the post box at the entrance to the building
Please note that if any of the above rules are broken you will be asked to leave immediately and liable for any damages caused.
Eviction or Early departure does not warrant any refund
Este anfitrión tiene 50 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hi, My name is Mike and i'm a native of Scotland and a lover of travel. I am now living back at home in Scotland but have lived and worked all over Europe in the past 20 years. I currently spend my time between Scotland and Madeira and conduct most of my work on the move. I come from a travel industry background and started my own business a number of years ago renting and selling Holiday Homes.
I love Scotland and Portugal although one is slightly sunnier so at certain times of the year it holds the edge :), I love movies and live entertainment plus I do love my job.
I prefer to be a hands off host. Meaning that I will check you in and tell you what I know about the place and surrounding area and then I will just let you enjoy your stay without interruption however i'm only a phone call away if you need me.