Departamento o casa entera
Acerca de este anuncio
Serene home in a tranquil part of Tagaytay. Guests can use the kitchen, grill, billiards table, board games, darts, hammocks and other amenities. The house is five to ten minutes away from some of the most popular attractions, and wedding venues in Tagaytay.
This is an ancestral house which we listed in Airbnb due to its proximity to popular wedding venues in Tagaytay including Narra Hill, Hillcreek Garden, Sonya's Garden, Splendido, Caleruega, and Chapel on the Hill, among others. We've tailored the place to cater to the needs of wedding guests: hair dryers, a steam iron, multiple mirrors, and a multi-dock, among others.
Our house is also ideal if you want to escape the harshness and drudgery of the city and enjoy the cool weather and greenery of Tagaytay. We named it "Silong" because of the decades-old Pili tree at the front of the house which provides shade during the day. For your convenience and as a form of bonding experience for friends and family, we recommend buying fresh ingredients in Mahogany or Alfonso market and cooking in our kitchen or outdoor grill. If you prefer to go on a food trip, we recommend dining in the top restaurants of Tagaytay including Antonio's (one of the top restaurants in the Philippines), Antonio's Breakfast, Lime and Basil, and Marcia Adams, most of which are only five to ten minutes away from Silong.
You are also free to use our chess set, sungka, scrabble, darts and billiards table to leisurely pass time. We intentionally did not install wi-fi in the property so guests can enjoy these 'analog' pleasures. If board games are not your thing, we recommend spending the day lounging in our garden hammocks while reading a book below our Pili tree.
The house has three bedrooms with bunk beds, a kitchen, two bathrooms, a big parking space, a garden and a mini farm at the back.
Please note that the road leading to our house is quite narrow but cars as big as a Ford Ranger and Ford Explorer can fit.
We assure you that it will be worth it :)
- Body wash
- Pots and pans, and kitchen utensils
- Plates, spoon and fork
- Parking can fit 5 cars
- One bus ride away from Coastal Mall terminal in Pasay City
- Easy to locate due to nearby landmarks
Disponible para huéspedes
Main house, guest house, outdoor garden, parking. Room of property manager is restricted area.
Atención a los huéspedes
Our property manager will help you settle in and will stay throughout your entire stay to provide limited assistance.
Otros aspectos destacables
Since our place is surrounded by plants and trees, insects may appear from time to time.
1. No smoking inside the house.
2. In consideration of our neighbors, no loud noise (especially videoke) from 10 pm till sunrise.
3. Illegal drugs are strictly prohibited.
4. Dogs and other pets are allowed but always pick up after your pet.
5. Kindly dispose of your trash in the proper bins; cigarette butts in the ash tray.
6. Please take care of the items in our house, especially the board games, dart pins, and cue sticks and return them to their respective containers or receptacles after use. Any and all damage to the house or the items inside will be charged to you.
7. Kindly wash the dishes before you check-out.
8. Please conserve water.
9. Respect our property manager. Please don't ask them to do errands as their only role is to help you settle in, provide limited assistance and secure the house during your stay :)
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reservación.
Young lawyer who spends most of his days writing a pleading and reading case law while daydreaming about his next travel destination with his wife and friends.
Acerca del alojamiento
Al alojarte con Airbnb, te quedas en la casa de otra persona.