A pretty tidy home nearby downtown Minneapolis. Conveniently located on bus route and multiple highways! Only a 5-minute drive to downtown Minneapolis. Fast and easy access to famous Art centers, award-winning restaurants, stores and shopping malls. Close to Uptown (must-go)! You’ll enjoy your stay here because of the comfy queen-sized bed, clean, tidy and cozy! Convenient location and responsive host. (Please note that we have two cats so if you are allergic it won't be a good fit)
We try our best to keep the spaces clean and tidy so that our guests enjoy their stay. We clean all of the beddings and bath towels before you arrive.
Disponible para huéspedes
Good books for reading;
Kitchen (toaster, coffee machine, fridge, microwave and oven);
Laundry machine and dryer (detergent available);
Living room (TV with Netflix);
Otros aspectos destacables
We have a male cat - if you have a cat allergy, this won't be a good fit. Our cat is socialized and friendly (some of our guests loved him so much). But he is never allowed to enter the guest room.
- Please take your shoes off in the house.
- Please turn on the ventilation when you shower.
- Please turn on the exhaust if you cook.
- Please lock the doors when you leave.
- Please use a coaster on non-glass tables/desks for hot drinks.
- Please let us know in advance if you come back after midnight.
- Please lower your voice after midnight.
- Please keep the bathroom door open after you finish.
- Please clean after yourself in the shared spaces including living room, kitchen, bathroom (the cleaning fee is for clean beddings etc)
- Please respect our personal belongings - if there is something you need, please talk to us.
- Please no food or drink outside of the dining area except for water. We don't like stains on carpet.
- No unauthorized guests please.
- Please turn off the lights when you are not using them.
My husband and I are usually around in the house and available when we are not working. We are friendly and social, but we respect a guest's privacy if they'd rather stay to themselves.
We provide continental breakfast.
I am a doctoral student. I live with my husband Chris. We have been living in Minnesota for almost three years. We love our home and we are proud of it - you will find it clean, organized, and functional. We try to make it artistic as well. We enjoy meeting interesting guests and providing them a space for rest. No matter where their next stop is, we hope to help our guests have an unforgettable experience in Minneapolis.
If we can make your time here better, please let us know.
More about ourselves - We are hard workers. We treat our home as a place where we can relax and recharge. On a typical day, we work from our home office. I go to school sometimes. We enjoy being outside in the summer - biking, running at the lake, visiting the farmers market, live music and exploring new restaurants. In the winter we enjoy having a cup of hot coco and watch a movie at home. We like shopping too - Mall of America, Ikea and some other unique stores.