My place is close to public transport, parks, the city center. You’ll love my place because of the coziness and the location. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), and big groups. Located in New Alipore, my place enjoys great connective to all parts of Kolkata. We are a stone throw away from Victoria Memorial. You can find a sea of eateries within a kilometre and could engage in retail therapy with the various shops present near by.
The location is unique and the apartment is located in the middle of a luxurious residential area of Kolkata. The neighbourhood is known for it's safety. It is calm and quiet.
The apartment is located on the 4th floor of the residential complex and is right opposite the elevator. It is equipped with 2 fully furnished rooms, 2 toilets, a kitchen, living area, dining room and parking space on the ground floor.
The rooms are equipped with AC and WiFi. You can use the TV in the living area to watch shows on the regular cable which is provided. There are closets and dressers in each room for your use.
The kitchen is free for you to use during your stay. Please make sure you turn of the gas after use. My apartment will not allow any non-vegetarian items inside. We shall not allow any smoking or alcohol inside the apartment either.
The apartment will be cleaned by our attendant once every alternate day. We will also provide laundry services on a pay and use basis. Feel free to use the attendant to request for local meals available near by.
Disponible para huéspedes
- The first two rooms on the left
- The kitchen
- The dining area
- The living room
- You may not access the 3rd room next to the dining table.
Atención a los huéspedes
- I stay with my family in the lane diagonally opposite to the apartment and would always be available on call. Should you require directives on places to visit in Kolkata, I would be happy to coordinate a cup of coffee with you!
- No non-vegetarian food allowed inside the apartment
- Please turn of electronics after use
- You can smoke on the ground floor of the premises
- No alcohol allowed
- Please do not try to access the 3rd room, it has my personal belongings in it
- Please leave copies of your ID with the attendant
- Please keep the noise levels low since this apartment is a part of a residential complex
Sin evaluaciones (por ahora)
Este alojamiento no tiene evaluaciones. Si te alojas en él, la tuya aparecerá aquí.
I am Swapnil and I live in New Alipore, Kolkata with my family which consists of my parents, my wife and my sister. I studied in Nottingham and moved back to Kolkata in 2009 to learn the ropes of the Steel Industry. I currently make warehouses.
You can find me playing golf and watching Shark Tank when I am not working. I am a total foodie and health food makes me happy. My wife (Pritha) and I really enjoy hosting. It started as a casual thing, to host people over dinner at home and now I want to take this forward !
I follow cricket, Masterchef, Shark Tank and am currently looking for new shows to add to my list. If you do happen to be in Kolkata, come stay at my 2nd apartment and we would be more than glad to take you around and show you what Calcutta really is!