Well equipped stone built cottage in idyllic Peak District location with splendid views over the Manifold Valley. Ideal base for walking, cycling or simple relaxing in the beautiful surroundings. Traditional village pub five minutes walk and perfectly situated for the many attractions of the Peak District. Sleeps five.
Disponible para huéspedes
Thors cottage sleeps 5 people in 2 bedrooms.
We have three holiday cottages providing comfortable self-catering accommodation for up to 12 people.
Each cottage has a well equipped kitchen with open plan loung/dining. The bathrooms have a full size bath with a shower over the bath. Immediately outside each cottage is a seating area to enjoy the views over the Manifold valley. There is a shared utility room with a washing machine, a tumble dryer, a stocked fridge freezer and a selection of provisions. We have a play barn containing a table tennis table, table football, play-stations and a selection of toys and games.
Outside there is a garden table and chairs, a patio and a large paddock to run off any unspent energy.
We have ample off road parking and a secure bicycle store.
Atención a los huéspedes
We endeavour to greet our guests to welcome them to our cottages.
We are always happy to give advice on walks or what to do and see but equally we understand that some of our guests simply want the peace and solitude which our location offers.
- Check in 14.00, check out 10.00.
- Cottages are for paying guests only, visitors must be agreed in advance.
- Please leave the cottage clean and tidy, we reserve the right to recover additional cleaning costs if the cottage has been left in an unacceptable state e.g cleaning carpets and soft furnitings.
- We ask that you let us know of breakages
- Please do not smoke in the cottages, you are welcome to smoke outside.
- In the interest of our future guests we are sorry but we do not accept pets.
Este anfitrión tiene 15 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones