This is a cozy tastefully decorated basement apartment situated right in the heart of Sugar House, Salt Lake. A booming neighborhood that is quickly becoming known as the second downtown. You are walking distance to an array of accommodations. Read on to see available car rental w/ booking through Turo.
This space is walking distance to Sugar House Park, Ekamai Thai food, The Dodo restaurant, Sugarhouse shopping center, Whole Foods, Sugarhouse retail shopping center including a movie theatre, Nordstrom rack, and much more. On top of that, you are short ten minite walk to the public transit system Trax Streetcar S-Line system that connects you to the entire wasatch front. If you have a rental car you are centrally located just 10 minutes to Downtown SLC, 20 minutes to Park City and 25 mins to 6 world class ski resorts (Snowbird, Solitude, Alta, Brighton, Park City/Canyons and Deer Valley).
Disponible para huéspedes
You will have access to the entire apartment but no access to the unit above. Key pad door in rear of home for basement entrance to be use at all times. At no time should you ever enter through the other exterior doors. Key code will be sent upon confirmation.
Atención a los huéspedes
Text is preferred but not required. I work 1 minute from the space and will be available at all times to help with anything. Please don't hesitate to ask if you need any assistance. My property manager or myself will be able to help within a few hours in most cases.
- Please treat with respect as if it were your own.
- NO SMOKING
- No going upstairs. It is a separately rented private space.
- Please put all dirty dishes in the dishwasher and dirty sheets in the washer and start both upon check out.
- Please keep shoe traffic on the carpeted areas to a minimum to avoid any extra cleaning fees.
- Street parking only for all Airbnb guests. Driveway parking reserved for upstairs tenants.
- You will have access to the entire apartment but no access to the unit above. Key pad door in rear of home for basement entrance to be use at all times. At no time should you ever enter through the other exterior doors. Key code will be sent upon confirmation.
- If you bring a car or have a rental car please do not park in the driveway or in front of the house to the east (if looking at the front of the house it would be the house to the left with the copper rain gutters) her elderly sick mother lives with her and they need that parking spot open for guests, medical help and meals on wheels delivery.
Este anfitrión tiene 5 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I'm a young, hard working real estate developer that enjoys traveling for my free time. I have enjoyed and used Airbnb for years now and love meeting new people and experiencing new cities like a local. Hosting is great and I'm happy to help anyone who visits here get a feel for the local area and see what our beautiful city has to offer. Like many, once you experience it you won't want to leave. I have a rental car available as well through the Turo app. As a real estate agent I will also offer discount services to any guests that are planning to move here.