Enjoy your stay at a very private, working vineyard in a magnificent mission style home surrounded by patios that sits on the hilltop of a picturesque 41 acre farm. Experience evening walks through the vineyard, beautiful views and clear starlit nights. It's a spectacular and comfortable destination for a gathering of friends and family, or wine-tasting adventure. The pool provides a fun diversion for kids and adults alike. The farm is close to Paso Robles with it's fabulous wineries and more.
- A rental contract will be sent separately
- Check in is after 3pm, although exceptions are allowed.
- Checkout is 10am, although exceptions are allowed.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the property.
- Fireworks, firearms and offroad vehicles are not permitted on the property.
- The required transient occupancy tax is included in the nightly rate.
- Every person counts as a guest regardless of age.
New to AirBnB but not to welcoming vacation guests to our magnificent home. Travelers have enjoyed our relaxing and spacious house for 8 years now. 5 star rating; happy to share the reviews with new guests!
The farm has 23 acres of red wine grapes in production sold to outstanding wineries in the area and under our own Silver Owl Cellars label.