Beautiful house fully renovated located on a quit street of DC. Walking distance to Georgia Ave metro, grocery stores, pharmacy and restaurant. Plenty of free street parking and no permit needed.
Great for families or groups with fully equipped kitchen, strong Wifi, 3 HD cable TVs, relaxing patio
Spacious and perfectly suited for families or large groups providing comfort and privacy unlike hotel rooms with a great amenities like a full kitchen to enjoy your stay in DC.
Newley renovated 2-story row house with 3 bedrooms and 2 and 1/2 bathrooms.
Master bedroom with a queen bed and a sofa bed and a flat screen TV with cable. Private bathroom with a shower and jacuzzi .
Second bedroom with a queen bed and a futon along with flat screen TV with cable.
Third bedroom with a queen bed. A bathroom with shower and jacuzzi tub which is shared by the 2 bedrooms
Spacious living room nicely decorated with a extra sofa bed and large flat screen TV with cable perfect to unwind after a long day
Newly updated kitchen with a gas stove, microwave, dish washer, and fully equipped for any cooking event
Great patio to relax and enjoy the quite neighborhood.
Disponible para huéspedes
Access to the house will be via a lockbox at the front door. Access code will be provided a day before checkin.
Guests have access to the entire house including the front porch and patio excluding the basement.
BASEMENT HAS SEPARATE ENTRANCE AND GUESTS DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THE BASEMENT AND VISE VERSA. BASEMENT IS ALSO OCCUPIED.
No interaction with guests in the basement unless you sit on the patio and they are coming in and out.
We kindly ask our guests to be courteous to our guests in the basement. Keep noises down and treat them as you would like to be treated.
Atención a los huéspedes
Available via email, text or calls anytime.
We try to meet our guests at checkin to greet them
24 hour check-in with code to the main entrance
Available at all times for questions and emergencies
Otros aspectos destacables
This is great for groups and families. Will accommodate 8 people comfortably.
Great for business travelers with
- Cable TVs in the 2 bedrooms and the living room
- 24 hr check-in. Access to the residence with
- Complimentary coffee, tea, and water dispenser with Deer park water
-Fresh towels, shampoo/conditioner, and body wash. Extra sheets and blankets provided
- Fully stocked kitchen with all the basics and more(URL HIDDEN)Great newly furnished patio(URL HIDDEN) - Unlike most D.C. homes, our location doesn't require permit or payment for parking. You don't have to worry about getting tickets and parking is plentiful
- No parties or large gatherings
- We kindly ask parties of 6 or more to sign a contract stating they have viewed and agreed to our house rules
- Extra guests over the number of guests on the reservation will be charged $25 per person per night
-Check in after 3 PM and check out by 11 AM
- Eairly check-in and late check-out should be requested and approval based on booking. Late clerk out is $50 to $100 per booking.
- No smoking or pets
- We ask our guests to be respectful to our neighbors and our guests in the basement.
I am your host Hana. I have lived in the Washington D.C. area for more than 20 years and owned my house for about 10.
I am a full time host with the assistance of my sister Terri; I also happen to be your local pharmacist. I love interacting with people and I became a host after using Airbnb personally.
My sister Terri and I do take pride in providing the best experience to guests. As you will hopefully find out, we try to go above and beyond to make our guests feel at home. Our goal is to provide an excellent experience!