A beautiful modern 2 floors villa with large patio and private parking and first class hospitality! 5 minutes walk from Crystal Springs Hotel / Vrysoudia beach in Vrysoudion street. Bus stop, supermarket and restaurants in 300 meters. Excellent location with everything you may need in the area, but still quiet and away from the noisy touristic centre.
The space is a two floors modern, sunny and airy all sites summer villa. It comprises of 2 bedrooms, 1 occupied by owners and remaining 1 available to guests. There are 2 bathrooms, a Kitchen, as well as a sitting room and a very large open patio, half of it covered by a wooden pergola and half of it open air. Ideal for enjoying morning breakfast, BBQ, or summer nights next to the banana and lemon trees! The guests room also has a roof fan and optionally an air condition. If you are there in May /June the birds will give you a gentle singing concert :) If you like cats you will be pleased to see our shy but beautiful and very well behaved cat (in the photo).
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests have access to all areas except from the hosts bedroom. There are also a gym gears that guests can use.
Atención a los huéspedes
Guests can interact and socialize with the friendly and hospitable hosts if they so wish and feel like home. Hosts can offer you lots of information, help and advices during your stay so that you can have a safe, comfortable and pleasant vacation.
Otros aspectos destacables
-If you like to join hosts in their meals please inform them in advance so that they can prepare the right quantity for everyone. Breakfast at €3 p.p. and lunch at € 6p.p.
-Hosts can do your laundry for you for €3 each time.
-You can rent a bicycle for €5/calendar day.
-Air condition use for cooling or heating at €5 per day.
-Long term stay (minimum 30 days), for the months of October/November/December/January/February/March/April, is €700 per month for up to 2 persons.
* If you have any specific questions, requirements or wishes please ask in a message before booking.
- Hosts are hospitable and friendly and will be willing to help you out during your stay. It is important for us to understand what you expect during your stay. So if you have any special requirements or you need some clarifications please ask before booking.
- From your site you are expected to be civilized, polite and respect the rules, the space, the people who stay there and the neighbours.
- Do not invite nonpaying guests.
- Eating and drinking only in the Kitchen area or patios. Please clean and dry the area and dishes you have used before leaving the area.
- Do not enter other bedrooms other than the one assigned to you.
- For everyone's hygiene we leave shoes at the front door and walk in the house in sleepers (that are not used outside). No barefoot walking in the house.
- Indoors is strictly nonsmoking.
- Standard Check In is from 14:00-22:00, and Check Out by 12:00. If situations allow an exception can be arranged. Please let me know in advance your check in and check out times.
- Guests are welcome to interact with the hosts and feel like home.
- Parking is available and is free.
- Breakfast is optional and can be offered upon request at an extra charge of €3/person.
- Laundry is available at a charge of €3 per batch. The hosts will do it for you.
- Bicycles are available to rent at €5/calendar day.
- Air conditioning in the room is extra and costs €5/day, if and when required.