Departamento o casa entera
The apartment is located in the Kasba area and is a simple, quiet and basic home. It is located near the Acropolis mall and acts as a brilliant connection from South Kolkata to North Kolkata. It also has a full fledged kitchen for your daily use.
Location: Located on Dharamtalla Road, the apartment is off the main Rashbehari Connector which is a major arterial road in the city.
The Apartment: Is located on the 1st floor of a G+4 building complex. It has 2 rooms, 2 baths, a living area, a kitchen and a dining room. Room 1 also has a balcony. Room 1 has a TV and there is a cable TV in the living area. We will also be providing internet. Both the rooms are air-conditioned.
Breakfast & Food: Please use the kitchen, the fridge and the dining room to fulfil all your eating needs.
Other Amenities: I can provide you with a car service at an extra cost and can also arrange for your clothes to be washed and pressed on a chargeable basis.
Disponible para huéspedes
- You can access the entire apartment
- You cannot access any other part in the building complex
Atención a los huéspedes
- I live 5 minutes away and would be happy to entertain all your queries over the phone
- Please switch off the lights, fans and AC when not in use
- Please make sure to switch of the gas when you are done cooking
- Please make sure the balcony is closed at night
- The apartment is a part of a 4 storied building, so please make sure you keep the noise levels down.
- Place requests for car-service or clothes washing with the housekeeping attendant who will come once a day to clean your place.
Cancela hasta 24 horas antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en las 24 horas previas a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche.
Sin evaluaciones (por ahora)
Este alojamiento no tiene evaluaciones. Si te alojas en él, la tuya aparecerá aquí.
Hi! I am Krishna. I am medical scientist by profession and art and craft is my passion. I live in Kolkata with my husband, Dhruvajit who happens to be a singer! I am offering my art gallery as an option for you to stay along with my serviced apartment!
My son Avedit is a Pianist and recently completed his BBM in Bangalore and is scheduled to move back to Kolkata. We also have a dog called Goldie (a cockerspaniel) and we land up spending alot of time with him. We would be happy to direct you to alot of arty and fun places in the City.
I have extensively travelled to Spain, Singpore, Malayasia, US, UK, China and Thailand. I love travelling and my association with Art and various other artists throughout the world makes me travel.