The house - once the village Doctor's Surgery - balances charming traditional features with modern design and conveniences. The Pembrokeshire coast with its stunning beaches, dramatic cliffs and picture-postcard villages is a 5 minute drive away, and you're in beautiful St Davids in 10 minutes.
The space combines charm and character with all the mod-cons you would expect:
- Victorian fireplaces, stripped wood floors and quirky vintage decor
- Views to the sea and over countryside
- High speed internet, Netflix and other on-demand TV channels
- DVD player with wide selection of DVDs
- Collection of board games and books
- Power-shower and bath
- Fully-equipped kitchen with fridge, freezer and washing machine
- Garden area for picnics
- Ample parking (3+ cars)
Disponible para huéspedes
You'll have access to the entire house.
Atención a los huéspedes
We don't live on site, but are at the end of the phone to answer any questions.
Otros aspectos destacables
The third (twin) bedroom is an attic conversation accessible up a set of stairs through the second bedroom. In addition, the only bathroom is on ground floor, whereas the bedrooms are on the first and second floors (we don't find this to be a problem, but older guests or guests with children may want to bear this in mind).