This peaceful, comfortable, and lovely home is nestled in the family friendly community of Magnolia, just a few minutes from downtown Seattle. A beautifully landscaped back yard with patio provide a wonderful space to relax after a day of touring.
Magnolia Memories has been recently remodeled and contains a fully equipped kitchen, dining space, living room, two bedrooms, and two bathrooms - one with a shower plus a Jacuzzi, and the other with a shower/jetted tub. A laundry closet provides a washer and dryer for our guests. The patio with gazebo and outdoor furnishings is perfect for a BBQ or small get-together overlooking the lighted, fenced and very private, landscaped back yard.
Disponible para huéspedes
The yard and home are totally accessible to our guests. The home is all one level on the inside except for two shallow steps down into the second bedroom and bath. From the outside, there are four steps into the home through the back entrance, and three shallow steps in the front. Parking is available in the carport and also on the street.
Atención a los huéspedes
A local area map can be found in the cubbie in the kitchen to provide direction to local stores, shops, and restaurants. Phone numbers are provided to contact the Manager and Owner of the property to answer questions or provide a swift remedy to any concern expressed by our guests. For questions or concerns, call us any time either at the office number or at the cell number provided.
Otros aspectos destacables
The living room and two bedrooms each contain mounted televisions. DVD/Video players and a family friendly assortment of DVD movies and Videos are provided. Wifi is available, as well as a CD/MP3/radio player. There are electric fireplaces in both the living room and master bedroom. Linens and towels are provided, as well as a starter set of dish soaps, laundry soaps, pancake supplies, coffee, paper towels, napkins, spices, and packaged hot drink mixes.
In regards to bringing your pets, the following rules apply:
1) Immediately upon entering the home, place the 2 furniture pet covers
(found in the top of the closet in the 2nd bedroom) on the Sofa and Loveseat in the Living Room. Also, if you allow your dog on the bed with you, you must bring a sheet or blanket with you to cover the surface of the bed. This keeps hair and soil off of the furniture/bed covers, etc., and protects the furniture from nails.
2) Leaving your pets unattended inside the home is only allowed for short periods of time – and ONLY if your pet is enclosed in a crate AND doesn’t bark or howl during your absence. If complaints are reported by neighbors, you will be required to leave the premises immediately. Leaving your pet unattended in the fenced back yard is not allowed.
3) Always bag your animal’s little “deposits” and dispose of them in the black outdoor garbage can located on the carport. There is a “pooper scooper” located next to the back steps for your use. If we have to scoop poop from the yard after your stay, there will be a $10.00 charge deducted from your damage deposit.
4) Any damages or soiling caused by your pet to the yard, home, or its contents will be your sole financial responsibility and will be deducted from your refundable damage deposit. Any damages not covered by this deposit will also be your responsibility.
5) Your pet must be on a leash when outside of the fenced back yard at all times.
6) Please use a dark colored towel to wipe off wet paws when your pet enters the house.
Magnolia Memories has been specially furnished and decorated for the enjoyment of all of our guests. All guests are expected to respect and take care of the unit accordingly.
* By renting this property, I am agreeing to abide by these rules in regards to having my pet on the premises.
Magnolia Memories has been furnished and is meticulously maintained for the total enjoyment of our guests. Guests are expected to appreciate and care for the home, yard, and property as if it was their own.
1. This is a no smoking home! An ashtray is provided out on the patio for smokers.
2. Small gatherings are allowed only with the permission of the owner ahead of time.
3. Magnolia is a quaint, quiet neighborhood, so noises are to be kept to a minimum with no noticeable noise to be heard by neighbors after 10:00 PM. 4. Candles/incense are not to be burned in or on the property, nor is the portable fireplace on the patio allowed to be moved onto the grass during use. Leave briquettes and ashes in the bottom of the barbecue grill to be removed by the cleaning staff. Do scrape and leave the grill clean.
5. Special care is to taken when backing your vehicle out of the carport, as visibility to pedestrians on the sidewalk is severely limited.
6. One small dog is allowed upon approval of the Owner. A pet agreement with specific rules must be signed in order to keep a small dog on the premises. Cats/Ferrets/Birds are not permitted.
7. Shut and lock all windows and doors when leaving the property. Keys are to be placed back in the key box upon checkout, and heaters must be turned down to 60 degrees Fahrenheit.
8. Immediately phone us to report any mishap, electrical problem, leaking water or running toilet, as further damage caused by failure to report will be the renter's responsibility.
9. Feel free to phone or email us regarding any question or issue you may have.
10. Enjoy Magnolia Memories and its amenities and special touches. We have made it special - just for you!
I purchased this home from my father's estate a few years ago and totally remodeled it to use as a second home for myself, as I live and work in Central Washington. I so enjoy getting away to enjoy the many delights of Seattle. When I am not there, I like to make it available for guests to enjoy the comforts of home during their Seattle adventures.