Feel free to call this your home away from home when you come to town for EAA Airventure! We have a two bedroom, one bathroom bungalow. This non-smoking home is located a short 2.5 miles from the EAA grounds and is quite cozy; perfect for relaxing.
The master bedroom contains a queen size memory foam mattress, while the second bedroom has a queen sized pull out bed that we use to frame a larger queen mattress, which is more comfortable for guests. Should you need it, an air mattress can also be provided if necessary. We're also doing a bathroom re-model, so there will be more pictures to come! Some of the housing accommodations/amenities include:
- 2 bedrooms that sleep 2-4 individuals, with two couches to have an additional 1-2 people, in case guests would prefer a bed/space for each individual
- Full kitchen
- Large two car garage and ample parking for many other cars
- Central Cooling
- Only 2.5 Miles from EAA Grounds
- Fire Pit
- Gas Grill
- Cement patio which is perfect for relaxing
- Laundry Facilities
- 40 + inch flat panel televisions
- Netflix and other streaming services available via Roku and Smart TV
- Close proximity to restaurants and grocery stores
The house is half a block away from the bus stop, so traveling to the EAA grounds couldn't be easier! Our house is available 7/22 through 7/31 with a variety of different rates. We are asking for at least a five night stay, please.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests will have access to all spaces in the house.
Atención a los huéspedes
I will definitely be able to respond via email or texting, even though my calendar may not permit me to formally meet with you, as I may be in and out of town. However, I am always willing to help out, and if I am in town, I will assist how requested. I may also stop by to cut the grass and pick up mail, but that would be the extent of it.
We love our house, so please treat it as if it is your own with respect and love. Here are some of our basic rules:
- Leave the house as you find it
- Please take your shoes off at the door
- No smoking in the house whatsoever
- Moderate drinking; Absolutely no parties
- Please contact us before leaving if there are any spills, damages, or breakages
- Treat all appliances and household materials with respect