Departamento o casa entera
High-end amenities in a playful 550sf studio cottage, ideal for 1-3 people. (Families can squeeze in up to 5 people if one is a young child who sleeps on couch!) This light Granny Unit has all you need for a relaxed, affordable & peaceful stay. Home features superior value & quality and is significantly better in both style & comfort than our hotels. Beautiful private backyard with gas fireplace. Home is private, quiet & restful. Enjoy yourselves completely... ideal for wedding preparations.
How great would it be to stay within walking distance to Sebastopol's many coffeehouses, theaters, farmer's market, best run grocery store and numerous wine tasting rooms? Your "home away" is about 8 blocks from our picturesque downtown and our small hamlet is centrally located to all of Sonoma County's best attractions: wineries, bike trails, hiking paths, coastline, vineyards, the Russian River and old growth redwood forests!
The Stone Cutter's Cottage really was the workshop where the Head Mason for the Luther Burbank's Center for the Arts, cut his stones! Today, it is a fully modern, independent Granny Unit (one room) with a full kitchen and a bath, complete with Jacuzzi tub and A/C. Your kitchen holds all the amenities you will need including spices, and all quality linens and bedding are provided for your comfort.
The spacious studio comes with a high end Queen bed and mattress (oooohhh, comfy!) and a queen size self-filling blow up bed, easily deflated and stored during the daytime. (Let us know if you want it made up prior to your arrival.) The Studio has a large private yard with a gas glass fireplace, two patio areas, a two person hammock and gas grill/barbecue.
We have two blow up kayaks (only one has a rudder) for those who love to splash about at the river, but you'll need a truck or van to haul them. Or rent canoes or kayaks nearby! We invite you to make use of the picnic basket we have created for you. Our countryside and beaches are spectacular! There are many regional parks nearby, as (URL HIDDEN) worries..we'll have a guidebook here for you when you arrive. When planning your trip, just remember that there is a lot more to the wine country than just wine! We have some amazing coastal hikes, wetlands, estuaries and preserves...and San Francisco is just an hour away! And we are told, this is a biker's paradise! There is save storage for bikes at the side of the house.
We look forward to hosting you when you come our way and will do what we can to make your stay in the wine county memorable. We love it here and trust you will as well.
Disponible para huéspedes
You have your own large private yard, next to ours but separated by a tall fence. You also have a comfy hammock for two, and a private brick patio for intimate outdoor dining.
Off-street parking is available for one vehicle, right in front of your entrance. A key code will be provided to you so you can check in at any time after 3:00...earlier if it's ready. Check out is 11:00.
Atención a los huéspedes
We are right next door if you need us. We usually stop by to say hello during your first day with us and after that we are around if you need us, usually after work--we can't all be on vacation, you know!
We have a babysitter on site! Our girls are 21, 14 and 15. If you want an evening out, you can ask Poppy or Quinn if either wants to sit your kids. If you have a horse that needs attention, that would be Quinn!
Otros aspectos destacables
We love being hosts and the guests we have met! The website requires a one day advance notice, but we don't! If you wish a same day booking, simply request all days the system allows but write/send request for same day in the email. If we can accommodate you we will. We will reply as soon as we see the request.
One important thing: WE ARE VERY ALLERGIC TO CUMIN AND CURRY, SO THIS IS NOT ALLOWED TO BE COOKED IN THE COTTAGE...SORRY!
A 12% city tax is imposed on all guests and is due and payable prior to departure. It is NOT included in the fees collected by Airbnb.
The yard has a peach and three Gravenstein Apple trees! You also have your own summer live salad bar! Tomato, lettuce, chard, kale and celery are planted there for your taking! We often have overflow from our organic garden as well, to share with you during summer months!
INCLUDED WITH HOME:
Tourism Guest Book
Iron and board
Coffee pot, Toaster, Tea Kettle, Espresso Maker
A/C or Gas Heat
Sugar and Spice(s) and everything nice...like salt and pepper!
Lotion, shampoo, conditioner, make-up remover
Place settings for 6- expandable table plus another large outside table
Linens: towels, sheets, bedding
Laundry Room with detergent
Cable TV with HBO and DVD player with over 200 Movies!!!
Wireless Internet and work station
Off-Street Parking for ONE CAR. One more vehicle allowed on street next door.
A Blow Up Kayak--you must clean, deflate and restore after use.
Books, Games and Puzzles
Picnic Basket & Wine Tote
Wine Exchange Rack! (We are happy to remove all wine from the home if you do not partake!)
NUMBER ONE MOST IMPORTANT RULE:
ABSOLUTELY NO COOKING WITH CUMIN AND CURRIES--WE ARE HIGHLY ALLERGIC, AND CAN'T GET THE SCENT OUT OF THE UNIT. ALSO:
2. This is not an appropriate place for a party, a graduation celebration or any other raucous event. We are happy to accommodate wedding party members, honeymooners, and family members who are attending events but keep in mind that this neighborhood is down for the count around 10:00pm every night. Please be respectful of other people's need to rest and keep all noise down after 10pm. Outside conversations should move inside after 10:pm as well, even if you think you are being quiet; wine has a way of making you louder than you think you are!
2. NO SMOKING ANYTHING IS ALLOWED INDOORS. No pot or drugs on premises. Please dispose of your own cigarette butts when smoking outside.
3. This is a non-discriminatory home. People of all races are welcomed. This is also a LGBTQ friendly environment; we love hosting people from all walks of life, ethnicities, sexual, gender or other identity orientations and cultures.
4. Price includes three guests. Extra people: $20 per person / per night after 3 guests. Children ages three and under are free. Children must be supervised at all times--there are no child safety locks on cabinets.
5. If you damage, stain or break it, you will be responsible for repair or replacement costs. Please let us know if you bust a water glass or some small thing...you don't have to replace or pay for those, but we need to know before the next guest.
6. Again, NO cooking with cumin or curries. Just want to make sure you're ok with that! :)
7. Please keep children away from the curtain surrounding the bed--three different kids have pulled them OUT OF THE CEILING!
Two night minimum stay on all reservations.
ALL THREE-DAY WEEKENDS REQUIRE A THREE NIGHT STAY.
Special pricing for event weeks may apply.
Cleaning Fee: $35
Security Deposit: $200
Extra guests: $20/pp
Weekly discount: 0%
Monthly discount: 20%
Cancellation: Strict: Three week notice to cancel without penalty. Late cancellations will be charged full price.
ADDITIONAL FEES APPLIED: 12% city hotel tax plus the one time cleaning fee of $35.
Sin evaluaciones (por ahora)
Este alojamiento no tiene evaluaciones. Si te alojas en él, la tuya aparecerá aquí.
Marriage and Family Therapist and Executive Director of CHI Recovery, an addiction treatment Center. The beauty by my side is my wonderful wife, Cypress, who works as a Physician's Specialist for Medtronic. We have three girls, ages 13, 14 and 20. We like to get away...