This is our weekend home and is made of recycled wood and patterned after old Filipino houses. The place is quiet and if you are a nature lover, there are plenty of native plants and orchids to enjoy.
This is a one-hectare property with two bungalows (all listed) with a private beach. Unlike other beach properties it is full of trees, orchids and other garden plants making it cool and relaxing. There may be times that the other house may get rented too so expect some company.
Disponible para huéspedes
The guests have access to the garden.
Atención a los huéspedes
We do not live on site but we do have a gardener/caretaker and housekeeper to take care of your needs.
Otros aspectos destacables
Things to Keep in Mind:
1. we are two hours drive away from the City in a quiet neighbourhood of a quiet town.
2. please stock up on food and beverages before going because the nearest supermarket is 45 minutes away by bus or car.
3. the property is fenced only on two sides. One side is bordered by a mangrove and the other by the sea. That is why the caretaker will be staying with you the whole duration of your stay.
4. boat rentals/massages/excursion transaction are strictly between the renter and the locals. We can only point you the certain people .
5. We have no internet but there is an internet cafe just outside the gate. It is the coin operated variety and can be slow.
1. The place may be huge, but please do not make this a party place with your new found friends.
2. Most plants (trees, etc) were all lovingly planted by us so please treat them with respect.
3. We have wildlife in the area...some large birds and monitor lizards. Please leave them alone.
4. Sometimes, noises can be heard from the ceiling....wild animals playing. We haven't been able to identify them yet (so far we have only seen the butt view of one). They can be noisy but are quite harmless.