Location. Location. Location.
Welcome to true vacation condo living. Welcome to open green spaces, a safe/quite neighborhood and direct park, river and LRT access while only being minutes from downtown and seconds from Canada Olympic Park and the Rocky Mountains. Welcome to a full turn-key home while you travel.
Big. Bright. South facing windows and private, over sized patio offer the perfect environment for your morning coffee. Watch the flicker of the city lights before you go to bed.
Welcome to relaxing condo living. Welcome to open green spaces, a safe/quite neighborhood, dog parks and river access while being only minutes from downtown and 45 minutes from the Rocky Mountains. Welcome to full turn key living.
- Newly renovated and furnished
- In-suite washer and dryer combo (plus dishwasher, microwave, fridge, stove, oven and toaster oven)
- Large balcony with downtown city views and morning sun
- Access to amenity center (pool, hot tub, gym, tennis courts, owners lounge)
- Ample visitor/road parking
- Large granite countertop kitchen with maple cabinets
- Newer hand scraped hardwood
- Wood burning fireplace
- 10 min downtown access
- 5 min to Canada Olympic Park
- <5 minutes from new West LRT, grocery and shopping
- walk to Edworthy Park and large green space immediately out back door
- Quiet, mature neighbors
- Pet Friendly
- 24/7 building supervisor
Thank you for viewing.
Disponible para huéspedes
The condo is yours including pool, hot tub, gym and tennis courts.
Atención a los huéspedes
I'm (Andrew) available anytime to offer recommendations on the best and best kept secrets of the city and surrounding area.
Please respect the privacy of the condo neighbors and community grounds. Loud noises from the unit are prohibited, inlcuding dog barking. This is a quiet space for guests and the neighboring community to enjoy.
Small animal only.
2 person max (+small infant/child). No extra guests allowed over night.
Born in Ontario, Canada. Have made the west our home. Entrepreneur, traveler, outdoor enthusiast. Wellness educator and advocate. Furparents to two crazy Boston Terriers.