Our beautiful mountain place is now available for you to enjoy! "Big Bear Hideaway" is a one-story, 3 bedroom, 2 bath cabin for families of up to 8. It has cozy mountain decor, comfortable layout for multiple families and great location.
Our beautiful mountain place is now available for you to enjoy! "big bear hideaway" is a one-story, three bedroom, two bath mountain cabin ready to host families of up to 8 guests. The large kitchen is fully equipped with all essential cooking utensils. The bedding for 7 guests include the master bedroom's queen, two bedrooms with two twins each (4 twins total) plus an air mattress. All the linens and towels are included and are professionally washed prior to each reservation. The cabin also has cable tv and dvd player, complementary wifi, wood-burning fireplace, washer and dryer, outdoor deck and much more.
Don't miss out the opportunity of finding your home away from home. Book your next big bear trip today!
Disponible para huéspedes
The entire home is available for your use with the exception of the garage and the storage shed in the back.
Atención a los huéspedes
Our representatives are available by phone 7 days a week from 8am to 5pm and by email until 9pm. We provide all guests with an emergency number for after hours emergencies.
Otros aspectos destacables
For security purposes we require a rental agreement be signed by all guests to confirm their reservation. A copy of the terms can be seen in our "House Rules".
You must be 21 or older to rent this cabin. A valid photo ID will be required upon check-in. Check-in is before 6pm. This house is located in a peaceful residential neighborhood. Loud parties or large gatherings of over 8 guests is strictly forbidden. The cabin has parking space for a maximum of three vehicles, garage is not available.
FOR SECURITY REASONS A SIGNED COPY OF THIS AGREEMENT, VALID PHOTO ID AND PAYMENT INFORMATION IS REQUIRED FROM ALL GUESTS. A COPY OF THIS AGREEMENT WITH YOUR RESERVATION DETAILS IS SENT SHORTLY AFTER BOOKING ONLINE AND MUST BE RETURNED WITHIN 24 HOURS TO FINALIZE YOUR RESERVATION. AIRBNB'S CANCELLATION POLICY IS IN EFFECT AS SOON AS THE BOOKING IS ACCEPTED.
Tenant agrees as follows:
1. OCCUPANCY: The premises are to be occupied by the maximum number of guests stated on the website. The number for maximum occupancy includes adults and children above the age of 2 years old. Occupancy of the premises by any additional persons is a breach of this agreement and may result in eviction of extra guest plus a fine of $100.00 not covered by damage insurance.
2. RENT: Tenant agrees to pay 100% of total rent amount plus damage insurance or security deposit. This amount is charged at the time of booking. If reservation is made within 30 days from arrival date, reservation is non cancelable and non refundable. If reservation is more than 30 days out, tenant may cancel and receive full refund of rental monies minus $60.00 cancellation fee. See paragraph #7 for more details regarding cancellation policy.
3. DAMAGE PROTECTION. Tenant must choose between a non-refundable fee for CSA Damage Insurance or a refundable security deposit of up to $3,000.00.
Vacation Rental Damage Insurance: As a part of your stay, you may purchase a Vacation Rental Damage Protection plan designed to cover unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that occur during your stay provided they are disclosed to management prior to check-out. If purchased, the policy will pay a maximum benefit of $3,000.00. Any damages that exceed $3,000.00 or are not covered under the plan will be charged to the credit card on file. If, during your stay at one of our rental properties, an insured person causes any damage to real or personal property of the unit as a result of inadvertent acts or omissions, the Insurer will reimburse the Insured for the cost of repair or replacement of such property up to a maximum benefit of $3,000.00. Certain terms and conditions apply. Full details of the Vacation Rental Damage coverage are contained in the Description of Coverage or Insurance Policy (URL HIDDEN) By submitting payment for this plan, you authorize and request CSA Travel Protection and Insurance Services to pay directly Grizzly Vacation Rentals any amount payable under the terms and conditions of the Vacation Rental Damage. Tenant may chose to decline the Vacation Rental Damage Insurance and purchase a refundable security deposit instead.
Security Deposit: If tenant chooses not to purchase Vacation Rental Damage Insurance, a security deposit in the amount of up to $3,000.00 (different for each home) will be collected no later than five days after the reservation has been paid and confirmed. Owners and their Agent may use all or any portion of the security deposit reasonably necessary to (a) cure Tenant's default in payment of rent or other sums due; (b) repair damages caused by Tenant or by a guest or licensee of Tenant; (c) replace or return personal property, excluding ordinary wear and tear. No later than (3) weeks after the check-out date, Owners and their Agent shall furnish Tenant an itemized written statement of the basis for, and the amount of, any security received and the disposition of the security and shall return any remaining portion of the security deposit to Tenant. If damage for which Tenant is responsible exceeds the amount of the security deposit, Tenant hereby authorizes Owner and their Agent to charge Tenant's credit card identified in this agreement for such additional charge.
4. UTILITIES: Tenant agrees to pay for all long distance telephone calls charged during occupancy of the premises plus a $20.00 handling fee, and any services hired by Tenant not covered by damage insurance.
5. USE: Tenant shall not disturb, annoy, endanger, or interfere with neighbors, nor use the premises for any unlawful purposes, nor violate any law or ordinance, nor commit waste or nuisance upon or about the premises. First call out for a disturbance will result in a fine of $25.00 not covered by tenant's damage insurance. Second call out for a disturbance will result in a fine of $300.00 not covered by tenant's damage insurance. Third disturbance call will result in eviction from the home without refund of rental monies. Tenant shall not hold Owner or Agent liable for personal property lost or left behind. Tenant may not change, move, or rearrange the layout of the furniture at the property. A charge of $30 per hour times the number of hours needed to bring furniture back to its original location will be applied is furniture is left in disarray. This fee is not covered by Tenant's damage insurance.
6. RULES AND REGULATIONS: Tenant agrees to comply with all reasonable rules or regulations posted on the premises or delivered to Tenant by Owner. ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING ALLOWED INSIDE THE HOME OR ANY OTHER INDOOR FACILITIES. ABSOLUTELY NO PETS UNLESS PREVIOUSLY ARRANGED. Any violation of this rule will result in a fine of up to $200.00 not covered by damage insurance.
7. CANCELLATION: Grizzly Vacation Rentals reserves the right to cancel any reservation. Tenant agrees that full payment of rental amount is due at the time of booking. If reservation is made within 30 days from arrival date, reservation is non-cancelable and non-refundable. If reservation is more than 30 days from arrival date, tenant may cancel and receive full refund of rental monies minus $60.00 cancellation fee. We ask that you are fully committed to the reservation prior to booking. If Tenant cancels the reservation within 30 days from arrival date, owners or their agent will attempt to rebook the premises at the same rate. If owners or their agents are able to rebook the premises for same rate, tenant will receive a refund less a $60.00 cancellation fee. If owners and their agent are unable to rebook the premises, Tenant's rental payment, excluding departure cleaning charges and security deposit (if applicable), will be forfeited.
VACATION RENTAL INSURANCE: CSA Vacation Rental Insurance has been made available with your reservation. Vacation Rental Insurance reimburses for pre-paid, non-refundable expenses due to certain unforeseeable circumstances that may jeopardize your vacation investment and force you to incur unplanned expenses. We strongly recommend you purchase this valuable protection. If declined, you acknowledge you have read and understand our cancellation policy and choose not to purchase Vacation Rental Insurance on behalf of all occupants.
8. CLEANING: After your stay the home will be inspected. Our cleaning service will perform a departure clean. We request that you leave the home picked up and any dishes put into the dishwasher and started. Do not make up the beds which have been used. Tenant must take trash from home to trash bins provided outside the home. There is a separate charge of $50.00 for trash left behind and or dirty dishes left undone. This fee is not covered by Tenant’s rental insurance. In addition if the home is left excessively dirty or in disarray or the furniture has been moved the cleaning fee will be doubled. This additional cleaning fee is not covered by Tenant’s rental insurance. Do not dispose hot ashes into the trash bins or trash cans, if hot ashes must be disposed of, please contact Grizzly Vacation Rentals. If ashes cold, you may use small metal can provided.
9. GENERAL INFORMATION: Check-in time is anytime after 3:00pm. of arrival day. The check-in time during the Christmas and New Year's holiday period is after 4:00pm no exceptions. TENANT IS REQUIRED TO CHECK-IN AT "All Protection Alarm" 41937 Big Bear Blvd, Big Bear Lake, CA 92315 PRIOR TO GOING TO THE HOUSE. TENANT IS REQUIRED TO SHOW VALID PHOTO ID AND CREDIT CARD USED TO COVER RENTAL CHARGES TO CHECK-IN OFFICE. ONLY THE PERSON WHO PAID FOR THE RESERVATION WILL BE ALLOWED TO CHECK-IN. Directions will be faxed or e-mailed to you once full payment has been received. Early check-in may be granted the day before your arrival. Please call our office (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or email (EMAIL HIDDEN) to request early check-in. Check-out time is at 10:00am. on your day of departure. Please feel free to call our office the day before your check out to arrange for a late check-out. There are NO early check-ins or late check outs during Holiday periods.
10. INDEMNIFICATION AND HOLD HARMLESS: Tenant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Agent and the Owner from and against any liability for personal injury or property injury or property damage sustained by any person (including Tenant's guest).
11. ACKNOWLEDGMENT: The Tenant has read the foregoing prior to execution and acknowledge receipt of a copy. In any action or proceeding arising out of this agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to reasonable attorney's fees and costs in addition to any other relief awarded
Please contact us if you have any questions.