Departamento o casa entera
This family-friendly cottage overlooks a quiet lake and boasts a sunny, open outdoor space. Only a 5 minute walk from Sauble Beach, it's close to town and a short drive to Southampton. Everything you need for a great Sauble vacation is here!
This cottage is bright, clean, and private. It has both a front and backyard, an outdoor dining area, BBQ and fire-pit for camp fires and 'smores.
It features 3 comfortable bedrooms. The first has a queen bed, the other two bedrooms have bunk beds with either a queen or a double on the bottom and and a single bed above. A well appointed kitchen, large comfortable living space and 3-pc bathroom will make your stay relaxed and enjoyable.
There are various board games, outdoor games and beach toys available for use.
Disponible para huéspedes
Full cottage access except the white tin shed at the edge of the property.
Atención a los huéspedes
If you have any questions, we can be reached by phone or by email.
Otros aspectos destacables
- As is the case for most cottage rentals, you will be expected to bring your own linens, bathing & kitchen towels
- The water is tested each year, and is drinkable, however you may feel more comfortable bringing bottled water.
- No camping is allowed on the property.
In order for everybody to enjoy their stay as much as you will, we ask for you to read, understand, and adhere to the following:
- No camping is allowed on the property
- There are 2 designated parking spaces for our cottage
- This cottage is located on a family-friendly street, and so we ask that you respect our neighbors' privacy and serenity
- Loud sounds/music should not be made/played after 11pm
- As long as it has been discussed in advance with the Host, they are non-destructive, and don't go on the furniture, your pets will be welcomed
- You will be expected to clean up after your pet
DAMAGES & CLEANING
- You are responsible for any damages that occur while you are occupying the cottage (e.g. broken furniture, torn window screens, broken glass/dishes...)
- Costs for breakage, damage or cleaning will be taken out of the safety deposit
- Cleaning costs are $100.00/hour
- Please remove all personal items and leave the cottage tidy as the owners still use it
ADJUSTING TO THE COTTAGE'S SEPTIC & WELL SYSTEMS:
- No sanitary napkins or disposable diapers flushed down the toilet
- Flush toilet conservatively & use water sparingly when showering & brushing teeth
- No grease or food flushed down the sink
- Campfires can only be made in the firepit
- An adult must supervise campfires at all times
- Campfires must be extinguished completely (even embers) using water
- Absolutely no fireworks allowed on the property
- All food brought with you must be removed
- Dishes washed, dried, and placed in the cupboard
- All garbage and recycling removed from property
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reservación.
As a host, I manage the listing for my family's cottage property at Sauble Beach; I have grown up at the cottage during the summer, and so it is close to my heart. I know all the best places to go, and am always willing to go the extra mile to find out a new piece of information that a guest is looking for.
As a guest, my wanderlust is constantly at odds with my bank account. I am a sucker for a good road trip, and my camera is a must-have for any occasion. I like to stay in places that are different from what I experience in my day-to-day life. Region-specific architecture/design is always a bonus!