A cozy condo central in Summit County with all the amenities of home. This is a perfect location during the winter (skiing) and summer (biking, hiking, sailing). It is a quick drive to Vail, Breckenridge, Keystone, A-Basin, and Copper Mountain. If you don't want to drive, the condo is within walking distance of the local (free) bus. You will also be within walking distance of Walmart and Safeway, with Whole Foods and downtown Frisco just a little farther. Great for couples or families!
Enjoy all the comforts of home. A starter kit includes coffee and tea provided to start your stay. Enjoy professional Calphalon cookware. Full kitchen amenities.
Airbnb separately collects Colorado Sales Tax. As owner, we are required to also collect Frisco City taxes which are built into the rate of the unit per night.
Disponible para huéspedes
All bedroom closets and drawers available for your use during your stay. Internal closets are locked for owner use only. The 2 bedrooms are on the upper level away from the main TV area.
Atención a los huéspedes
We are accessible via phone should you have an immediate question. Home access is controlled via unique access code for your specific visit.
Otros aspectos destacables
The condo includes:
* Full kitchen amenities (stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, Calphalon cookware)
* Toddler friendly dish wear (top shelf in the kitchen), baby gate (located in the water heater closet in the garage) to block 1 set of stairs and cleansers are stored above the sink. Main level has outlet covers to protect toddlers.
* 2 car tandem garage
* Gas fireplace
* Access to the community pool, hot tubs, and workout equipment.
* Linens for guest sleeping on the pull-out couch are located in the living room ottoman. Towels in the main level bath.
* First-aid kit in the master bath medicine cabinet.
* Paper product (toilet paper, paper towels, tissue)
* Initial supply of personal items (q-tips, cotton balls)
* Bar of soap, shampoo, conditioner
For your entertainment-use of:
* 2 fishing poles with limited tackle
* Pool toys
* Wii game unit
* No pets.
* No smoking including marijuana. While it is legal to smoke pot, we would appreciate no weed in our condo.
* Note the unit has 3 levels each separated by 14 stairs. There is a baby gate in the garage which can be used to block 1 set of stairs at a time. Please exercise caution for small children with stairs and outlets.
* Hot tub/swimming area closes at 9 PM daily. Please observe rules posted for facility.
* A beach towel is provided for each guest. These belong to our condo unit, please return to our unit when you are done.
*No loud music or noises between hours of 10PM-7AM.
I am a Colorado native married to an avid skier/sailor. Both of us are hard working professionals with a few years to go before we can retire. We love the colorado mountains and have found Frisco to be our home away from home. We enjoy biking, hiking, camping and live music, all things to be experienced in Summit County. We love to travel and hope you will enjoy our photos from some of our adventures in our mountain home. Some of our favorite vacation spots, besides the colorado rockies, are Germany, Spain, BVI's, San Diego, Prague and Hawaii. When we travel we appreciate feeling the coziness of a home rather than a hotel. We enjoy cooking, relaxing in a hot tub and having access to a great movie collection. Our travel motto is, "book it, enjoy it, remember it". Our best travel experiences have happened when we just experience the sites without much of a plan. Fluent in English, between my husband and I we speak some Spanish and some German.