Step out of this 2 bed apartment into the thriving city suburb of Pyrmont. Short walk to the harbour side restaurant precinct and beautiful bay foreshore walks.
Walk to Glebe, City Centre and local fine dining, bars, clubs and tourist destinations.
This apartment is perfectly located right in Darling Harbour, with the best Sydney has to offer all in a short walk. Restaurants, tourist destinations, nightclubs and event centres are all within a few minutes walk.
Recently renovated, it provides an extremely comfortable 2 bedroom home to enjoy the delights of Sydney. With secure access, updated bathrooms, freshly painted, internal washer and dryer, basement parking, swimming pool, sauna and gym this apartment provides the conveniences of a top hotel.
Disponible para huéspedes
You will have access to the whole apartment
Atención a los huéspedes
You'll have the full support of the team at MadeComfy, a Sydney company helping hosts provide the best quality stay even whilst they are away from their home. A team member will organise your arrival and will continue to provide any assistance during your stay.
Otros aspectos destacables
* For security reasons, a copy of your Australian Drivers License or International Passport is required prior to check-in along with confirmed names for all guests staying at the property along with a signed Booking Agreement.
* Late check-out and early check-in is available where possible.
* We supply top quality toiletries and towels and our beds are made up with top quality linen ensuring a comfortable stay.
* The property will be cleaned and serviced for your arrival with quality clean sheets, towels, soap and shampoo. Cleaning services are available during your stay at additional cost.
* Your host has chosen to use the services of MadeComfy to ensure your requirements are met.
IMPORTANT: If you are arriving after 6 PM, we will leave the keys at one of our collection points close to the property for you to pick-up at your leisure.
You are staying at a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood area. Your help in keeping noise to a minimum is much appreciated between 10pm-8am. Excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals will cause neighbours to complain to the Building Manager or Council Rangers or Police. This could lead to an on-the-spot AUD200 fine and/or eviction of the property. This can all happen very quickly so your cooperation is very much appreciated.
If you have any issues, please do not disturb or approach our neighbours, we are here to help you and we are contactable 24hours.
Please treat our home as if it is your own.
For security reasons, a copy of your Australian Driver’s License or International Passport is required prior to check-in along with confirmed names for all guests staying at the property along with a signed Booking Agreement.