While you are reading this the place might be already booked so first book it then keep reading. You will be satisfied anyways!
I travelled all over the globe and stayed in airnbn in Washington, Miami, Zurich, San-Francisco, Reykjavik etc always choosing best design and reviews of the properties, but this place is just one of the best on many levels.
1. It was superclean and cosy.
2. The host met us by car at the station and helped with heavy luggage.
3. The place had everything I need and even more.
4. Beds are very comfortable and I am a picky guest for beds.
5. You can shut the shutters and get rid of light from the street, everything is very convenient - buttons on the wall of every room.
6. The cooker is a piece of art in terms of electronics. Have never seen this quality in airbnb.
7. The towels are of different colors for different guests, which is important but only few airbnb owners understand that.
8. There place has a huge and very comfortable terrace/balcony, where we spent all our breakfasts and dinners.
9. The lake is just 5-7 min walk and the street is very quiet.
10. There is shampoo, soap, shower gel, toilet paper, napkins, paper towels, medical kit, plasters, washing machine liquid, trash bags, pills for dishwasher and even food (milk, bread, lasagna, waffles, juice, cereals, tea, coffee, sugar, salt, water). It seems simple but not often you have these things in airbnb and it is not convenient to buy 1-2 trash bags or the whole pack of dishwasher or washer pill if you stay several nights and here hosts just thought thoroughly about everything, do that we could just relax and enjoy the stay!
11. Kitchen is very well equipped with everything - from big cups (I love to drink tea from the very big bowls), all sizes of cups and plates, plenty of kitchenware, thermos, foil, kettle, toaster, etc.
12. Trash you can bring down any day and it is easy (comparing to other suisse places).
13. There were flowers for us and a bottle of very tasty wine which we are very grateful for!
14. Check out is easy. Bus to the station is just few steps away and buses run every 5 min.
If I stay again in Montreux I want just this place, nothing less.
And I would like all the Airbnb owners try to live here before renting their places to understand the best level of hospitality and service.