Departamento o casa entera
House situated above the small marina. The house is located in a quiet residential area and located about 900 meters from the town center. The first beaches are easily reachable in about 10 minutes of walking.
The house is located in a quiet area and the city center (800 meters) with its services to the public, restaurants and clubs for young people, it is easily reached on foot within 15 minutes walk and the beach of thin sand can be reached on foot in 10 minutes, being approximately 350 meters from the house. At 300 meters there is also a long bicycle path about 2.5 km long, which runs along the coast. The bike path starts from the touristic port to Punta di Mola. It's possible rent bikes directly at the little touristic port, at 300 meters about from the house.
Car, however, is necessary to go to the supermarket and to turn the beautiful areas of Ragusa.
The house is located in Marina di Ragusa, which was awarded the Blue Flag in 2016,
for the 6th consecutive year.
The house is situated in a strategic position that allows you to make daily trips to the main tourist areas of south-eastern Sicily . distances:
- Nature Reserve of Irminio 3 km;
- Scicli 14 km;
- Donnafugata Golf Resort 15 km;
- Archaeological excavations and archaeological museum of Kamarina 18 km;
- Castle of Donnafugata 20 km;
- Ragusa - Ibla ( capital of Sicilian Baroque ) 22 km ;
- Modica 30 km ;
- Noto 50 km;
- Vendicari Nature Reserve 60 km;
- Villa Romana del Casale in Piazza Armerina 70 km;
- Ponds Ponds d'Avola or Cavagrande Cassibile 80 km ;
- Syracuse 90 km;
- Ancient center of Syracuse (the largest prehistoric settlement in Europe) 109 km ;
- Agrigento 133 Km (where lies the Valley of the Temples , one of the largest archaeological sites in the world with its 1300 hectares ) ;
- Catania 120 km;
- Mount Etna, the most active volcano in Europe at 130 km.
And ' possible to reach , even for a single day , the island of Malta from Pozzallo hydrofoil (30 km).
The apartment is located in places where it was filmed drama "Il Commissario Montalbano" .
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests will have access to the whole house except the garage.
Atención a los huéspedes
Before checking in, it is necessary that we communicate by sms or email.
The GPS will lead you easily into our property.
I will not be present during the guest's stay, but I will always be available.
Otros aspectos destacables
- Necessary car
- Marina di Ragusa is easily accessible via the Comiso airport (26 km away) and has direct flights by Ryanair, with the following airports: Dusseldorf Weeze Airport (Germany), Frankfurt Hahn airport (Germany), Dublin (Ireland), Brussels Charleroi airport (Belgium), London Stansted airport, Milan Malpensa airport, Milan Linate airport, Rome Fiumicino, Pisa.
- Check-in until 23:00 pm.
- Please, treat my house with same respect you would treat your own home. Tell me if you accidentally break something.
- No Parties.
- Pets are welcome by prior arrangement with the owner.
- The car is indispensable.
- You are kindly requested not to smoke in the bedrooms.
- Dishes, before you check out, must be washed.
- The trash before or at the time of check out, be thrown.
- Have a great stay.
Este anfitrión tiene una política de cancelación flexible
Puedes cancelar hasta 24 horas antes de tu viaje y recibir un reembolso completo. Si la cancelación tiene lugar durante las 24 horas previas al inicio del viaje, no se te reembolsará el importe de la primera noche, solo el de las comisiones.
Este anfitrión tiene 88 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hello, I am Emilia and I live in Ragusa.
I love new experiences and meeting new people.
I love nature in all its forms and I love animals, In fact, I have a dog that I found on the street and adopted.
I have many hobbies, in particular photography, mantrailing, trekking and dog-trekking, caving and reading.
As soon as I can I like to immerse myself in nature and in the countryside iblea (the area of the Ragusa is full of beautiful valleys).
I also love the sea, which here in Marina di Ragusa has received for the sixth consecutive year, the "Blue Flag" for its crystal clear waters.
Whatever you want to ask me, do not hesitate to do so: I'm here for you.
See my other ads on my profile.
Ciao sono Emilia e vivo a Ragusa.
Mi piace fare nuove esperienze e conoscere nuove persone.
Amo la natura in tutte le sue forme e adoro gli animali: ho infatti una cagnolina che ho trovato per strada e adottato.
Ho anche diversi hobby, in particolare la fotografia, il mantrailing, il trekking e dog-trekking, speleologia ed infine ma non per ultima, la lettura.
Appena posso mi piace immergermi nella natura e nelle campagne iblee (la zona del ragusano è piena di splendide cave).
Adoro anche il mare, che qui a Marina di Ragusa ha ricevuto per il sesto anno consecutivo la "Bandiera Blu" per le sue acque pulite e cristalline.
Qualunque cosa vogliate chiedermi, non esitate a farlo: io sono qui per voi.
Vedi gli altri miei annunci sul mio profilo.