Departamento o casa entera
Acerca de este anuncio
Located in the quintessential location of Bandra, close to hot spots like Bandstand, Hill Road and Carter Road, this beautifully crafted studio apartment with step out balcony makes for a perfect place to spend your days in Mumbai. The studio is quite spacious with a well-equipped kitchenette for your comfortable stay. This is a key location for tourists and business (URL HIDDEN)!
The studio apartment is modern, fully furnished and decorated to a high standard with TV, Internet wi-fi, AC, in room electronic safe etc. Bright, spacious with lots of natural light and with integrated modern kitchen containing all mod cons. Comfortable bed, wardrobe, airy bathroom and a cosy balcony to make your stay feel at home including buffet breakfast in the mornings!
- Children below 5 years of age sharing the bed with their parents are not charged
- No alcohol consumption in communal areas. Restricted and limited alcohol may be consumed in room - moderate use only.
- Daily house keeping services are provided
- Complimentary 2 bottles of water per day
- Complimentary Coffee Powder, Tea, Milk Powder, Sugar
- Free access to the gym for guests staying at the hotel
- Free parking on the premises for duration of your stay
Disponible para huéspedes
You will have access to the following:
- All spaces in the Apartment
- Common areas of the premises
- Private balcony* sign an undertaking for use.
Atención a los huéspedes
- Pre-arrival guidance: After your confirmed booking, don't hesitate to contact me should you have any questions. I will do my best to answer them to you.
- Arrival: Check-in at reception. Provide you with necessary information such as WiFi. Please ask about your nearby supermarket, delivery providers, must things to see...
- Home essentials: Room is stocked with fresh bath towels and other essentials such as soap, shampoos etc. If you require additional towels or essentials let us know and we will bring it to you.
- Continuous support: Reception is open 24/7 to support you in anything that you may need,
- Departure: Check out time is at 12PM. Deposit your access key cards with the reception and wish you a wonderful journey back home.
- All guests are required to produce a PHOTO ID with ADDRESS PROOF (Passport/Driving License, etc.) at the time of Check In as per the directives of the law enforcement agencies. In the absence of the same, we regret our inability to allot them a room at our hotel.
- Maximum of only 3 guests allowed.
Otros aspectos destacables
Attractions and Tips!
- Carter Road is known to be 'an eat street' near the promenade with lots of restaurants. Only 10 mins walk from the serviced apartment, the walk might just be worth it!
- Bandra Bandstand is a promenade by the beach. Watch out you might bump into Shahrukh Khan and Salman Khan (Bollywood stars) as they live in the block! Only 10 mins walk from the serviced apartment, it will be worth the stroll...
- Hill Road, only 10 mins walk from the apartment is a famous for street shopping and an eatery known as Elco which serves some of the best Paani Puri’s and Chaats in the city.
- The Bombay Art Society is a 120 year old art institution about 10 minutes ride *given the traffic from the Serviced Apartment. It also houses a very nice contemporary restaurant called Su Casa (they have a very good Sunday brunch)
- The iconic Gateway of India located in Colaba (South Mumbai) is 1 hour away by ride *given the traffic . Tourists can spend a day in South Mumbai – Gateway of India, Taj Hotel, Colaba Causeway, Marine Drive, Jehangir Art Gallery, Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus etc
- Yoga house only 8 mins ride form the serviced apartment
- Experience a serene sunset from Bandra Fort (at the end of Bandstand, ahead of Taj Lands end) located about 15 minutes by road from the hotel
- If you’re in the mood for a jog head over to Joggers Park on Carter Road (about 10 minutes by road) for a workout with a view
Tips for Nearby Restaurants & Cafes
- The Village Shop – Organic Café
- Mamagoto – Asian
- Pali Village Café – Contemporary
- Heng Bok – Korean
- Ndigo Deli – Contemporary
- Bombay Salad Co – Health Food
- Fatty Bao – Asian
- Smoke House Deli – Contemporary
- Kitchen Garden – Organic
- Papa Pancho – Indian
- Jai Hind – Indian Seafood (very small hole in the wall place)
- Soul Fry – Indian (very famous of it’s Karaoke on Monday night)
- Taj Mahal Tea House – Café
- The Blue – Vietnamese, Japanese and Thai
- Eddies Bar – Contemporary
-Su Casa - Contemporary
Nearby Bars & Clubs!
- Irish House
- Bar Stock Exchange
- Monkey Bar
- The Daily Bar and Kitchen
Advice before arrival: Download Zomato app- food delivery and reservations
Extra people /night - Only 1 extra person allowed, maximum 3 people in the apartment at INR 1000 per extra pp/night. Children below 5 years of age sharing the bed with their parents are not charged.
- ID to be provided upon check-in.
- No alcohol consumptions in communal areas. Restricted and limited alcohol may be consumed in room - moderate use only.
- Daily cleaning only upon your request at reception
- A signed undertaking is required for use of balcony.
- Smoking in balcony
- No parties allowed or loud music after 11PM
- No visitors allowed
- Use of apartment and premises for illegal use is strictly forbidden. Family friendly building.
- Guests caught indulging in illegal activities will be requested to check out.
Cancela hasta 5 días antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en los 5 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche, pero sí el 50 % del costo del resto de las noches.
Este anfitrión tiene 1 evaluación por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hi, I'm Aaquib ! I come from a hospitality background where my interest for meeting new people and being a good host arises. I like to make new friends and travel. I am currently employed with Grand Residency Serviced Apartments at a quint essential place in Bandra, Mumbai. Looking forward to host you and ensure a comfortable stay.