The best of Boise is at your fingertips when you stay in this newly remodeled guest house. This space offers a large kitchen, vaulted ceilings, washer/dryer, one queen bed and a fold down sofa. Located in a desirable, quiet neighborhood near downtown, white water park, Bogus Basin Road and the Boise Foothills. Keep your kayaks and bikes safe in your own private fenced carport for an even greater sense of privacy on this large lot.
Completely remodeled with vaulted ceilings, reclaimed mohogany hardwood floors, new kitchen, bath and a small stackable washer and dryer. The kitchen is stocked with all you need to cook at home. With 650 square feet of open space, the home has an open feeling with one queen bed as well as a couch that easily folds down to another sleeping area. A secure digital safe bolted inside of one cabinet. The privacy and location are great.
Disponible para huéspedes
There is a private fenced carport out the front door for the dog, your car, your gear, to hang out or all of the above. Off street parking is right on the other side of the carport fence (30 ft. from front door)
There are motion lights for late arrival and an easy digital code for the deadbolted front door so I will not need to assist you unless requested.
The back door should only be used as an emergency exit or to meet with Jill or I.
Atención a los huéspedes
We won't always be there to greet you due to the digital keypad on the front door. We are always available to assist you any time day or night. If any problems and/or questions arise, we ask that you please text/call either one of us, ANYTIME,,,day or night! We want to offer you complete privacy during your stay. Please ask for a cup of sugar if you need to, we are always there for you.
Otros aspectos destacables
Dogs/We do allow dogs with our approval at an additional charge of $20 per night for stays 7 days or less. Dogs that bark disruptively, are not house trained or dig in the carport flower beds are not welcome unfortunately. Please pick up after your dog. Sorry, no cats.
Extra guests can stay for $15 per night per person.
- No access to loft unless we have a discussion in person upon your arrival.
- Please be respectful of our neighbors by keeping noise down after 10 pm.
- Dogs have a fenced carport area we would like them to stay in while you are gone (no unattented dogs in house unless we discuss it) Dog houses are available to you if your furry friends need one, a dog crate can be provided for inside if weather is too cold for the dogs to stay outside) please clean up after your dog.
- Sorry, No cats.
- Leave sheets and towels on bathroom floor.
- Wash all dishes.
- No large loads in washing machine. If you need more sheets/towels or anything just ask us.
- Back door should only be used for emergency exit or when meeting with us.
- Make sure wall heaters are not covered.
- Leave carport gate closed when you are not home.
Charming and beautifully remodeled studio located in Boise's desirable North End. It is conveniently located with close access to Foothills trail system for hiking and mountain biking. Boise Whitewater Park is less than 1 mile away if you enjoy surfing with paddle boarding next to the Park at Quinns Ponds. We would like to make your stay as pleasant as possible and always happy to help in any way. We look forward to seeing you soon!