This is it! You won't find a short term rental with a better location anywhere in Downtown Austin. This fantastic one bedroom condo features a living room, dining area, full kitchen, laundry, and secure parking.
One block to the Austin Convention Center, steps away from metro, bus, lake, and trails. Walking distance to 6th street. Perfect location for ACL, SXSW, Formula One racing, and UT football.
Austin living at it's finest!
Guests agree to the following terms and conditions:
1) Guest(s) agree that NO PARTIES or EVENTS are to take place at the property at any time. Any action that cause damages to the unit, property, reputation, or relationship with building staff or other residents, will result in the expulsion of the guests and his or her group from the premises.
2) There is NO SMOKING (of any kind) permitted in the unit or on the premises.
3) Illegal drug use is strictly prohibited. This includes the use of marijuana or marijuana extracts regardless of any personal permit.
4) Guests agree to abide by maximum occupancy of unit
5) Guests agree to observe quiet hours from 9:00 pm until 9:00 am
6) Guests accept complete responsibility for the unit from check-in until check-out. The registered guest is responsible for the actions of all members of his or her group.
7) Guests agree to pay replacement cost for any damaged, destroyed, or non-returned items.
8) Guests will be subject to a $100 per hour fee for unauthorized early check-in or late check-out.
9) Any illegal activity or violation of the above terms may result in immediate expulsion from property. Such actions will be reported to Airbnb and local law enforcement. Guest is responsible for all costs associated with expulsion.
10) Guests may be asked to agree and sign a rental agreement.
11) Guests may be asked to provide a date of birth as proof of age. (Traveler must be at least 21 years of age to make a reservation)
Este anfitrión tiene 440 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hey there. I'm Greg. How's it going?
About me: I'm an engineer, entrepreneur, athlete, musician, and your friendly Airbnb Host. I enjoy spending time in New York City, Boston, Nashville, New Orleans, San Francisco, Austin, Portland, Palm Springs, Los Angeles, and my hometown of San Diego.
I've done some traveling abroad in Costa Rica, Mexico, Thailand, China, Indonesia, Malayasia and Australia. I'm looking forward to visiting many of the countries in Western Europe in the near future. When I travel, I keep it light and don't require a whole lot. A comfortable place to rest my head, and a warm shower to soak my bones. (Ok, I need AC, laundry and WiFi too).
I own property in multiple cities and host Airbnb users every day. When it comes to hosting, I see it as my job to welcome you warmly, provide what you need to help make your experience enjoyable, and stay out of your way (unless otherwise directed).
Thanks for reading my profile. Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.