This beautiful farm-house type house sits right on Lake Barkley (near Kentucky Lake) with amazing lake views. Inside, it is stylish and comfortable. And don't miss the stocked pond and sleepable treehouse in the back! A peaceful retreat.
Disponible para huéspedes
Fully accessible to whole house and land.
Atención a los huéspedes
Yes, please contact us if you have issues! Easiest way is through text.
Otros aspectos destacables
Barkley lake is a fairly shallow lake, meaning that in many areas, it is less than 10 feet deep. Around our dock area is typically about 5 feet deep during the summer months, so it is not on "deep water." It is still great for swimming, but can be a little muddy on the bottom. Just wanted to make sure guests knew!
Reservation Deposit and Rental Payments: All reservations must be made by an adult 25 years or older with a valid credit card or checking account. This adult MUST be staying in the Property for the duration of the rental period. Rental is not permitted for unchaperoned parties or groups of vacationing students. Such Renters will be subject to immediate eviction and forfeiture of all rental and processing fees, and taxes.
- Rentals are subject to Cadiz, KY, state and local taxes. At this time, the tax rate is 10%.
- Cancellation of Reservations:
Full refund if canceled 5 days in advance.
You are responsible for all loss and damage to the lake property by you, your Family and guests, and all other visitors allowed on the property by you or your Family and guests. The cost to repair or replace any damaged or missing items will be deducted from the Security Deposit. If damage exceeds $200, Renter agrees to reimburse Bult Properties for excess amount within 14 days by credit card, check, or money order. Insufficient funds fee of $50 applies to any returned checks.
Check in/ Out Time:
• Check in time is 4:00 p.m. CST and check out time is 10:00 A.M. Central time.
Army Corp Property:
• The property adjacent to the lakeshore is owned by the Army Corp, and thus, there are regulations controlling the use of that property. Thus, be careful not to cut down any trees or branches, or burn any limbs, etc. without Army Corp. permissions. Otherwise, fines may be incurred.
-Dock Area/ Swim at Your Own Risk
• While we hope you enjoy our dock area, please note it is Swim at Your Own Risk. Note the dock area is very shallow, SO NO DIVING IS ALLOWED. Please be careful in this regard!
• We do have a gas grill is on the deck for your convenience, attached to a propane tank. We expect you to keep the gas grill clean, empty any extra grease from the run-off tray, and shut it off when not in use, including turning the gas to "off" (especially upon departure from the property).
• Absent written approval from owner, parking is limited to three (3) vehicles, and should not include campers or RVs. Vehicles are to be parked in the driveway only. Parking on B Hall Road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/ towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
- Pets ARE NOT allowed in the Property. If evidence of a pet is found inside the Property or on the premises (without prior written authorization from the Owner), you will be vacated immediately with no refund of any payments. If evidence of a Pet is found, additional fees may be assessed for cleaning, disinfecting and professional flea treatment and deducted from the Security Deposit. In the event that these additional fees exceed the $200 Security Deposit, Renter will be required to reimburse Property Owners for excess amount within 14 days.
- Smoking is STRICTLY PROHIBITED inside the home. If evidence of smoking is found inside the Property, you will be evicted immediately with no refund of rental payments. Additional fees will be assessed for cleaning and will be deducted from your Security Deposit being exhausted, Renter agrees to reimburse Property Owners for excess amount within 14 days.
• Please feel free to use the laundry room to wash any clothes or towels while you are staying in our vacation home. We have a septic system and we can ONLY use liquid detergent.
No Loud Music or Noise
There are other lake properties nearby, and we ask that you respect them and your noise levels. No loud music or noise, especially after 10:00 p.m.
- Occupancy Guidelines:
- The maximum number of overnight guests is 12 for this house. If maximum occupancy is exceeded, you will be asked to comply with the limitation of vacate the Property, forfeiting all rental payments.