Heart of the town.
Walking distance: shops, pâtisseries, restaurants, Bibliothèque humaniste, Maison du pain.
Close by: Ht Koenigsbourg and Route des vins.
Easy access: Corso fleuri.
The home is on the second floor of the building, right in the heart of the old town. The location is central and ideal to visit good old Selestat. You can even take a view on both St. Foy and St.Georges churches.
There is a whole set of pâtisseries, bakeries, shops, restaurants. All of them within walking distance.
Within a walk of 5 minutes, you can go visit the House of bread, the Humanist library or even the Tower of the witches.
The location is quite ideal:
- 10 minutes from the TGC train station (on foot)
- 45 minutes from Strasbourg (by car)
- 20 minutes from Colmar (by car)
- 30 minutes from Europa Park in Rust, Germany (by car)
- 15 minutes from Haut Koenigsbourg castle (by car)
- less than 5 minutes away from a direct access to the Road of the wines (route des vins) via Châtenois, Kintzheim or Scherwiller (by car)
- 30 minutes from ski station Le Champ du Feu (by car)
We are available and glad to help by email, phone, SMS... anytime!
We speak english, german and a little bit of italian and spanish.
Access by train or car. Parking is free at night and on sundays / bank holidays. During the day, you can either pay or you'd have to park the car 5 minutes away (on foot) from the appartment.
Strasbourg-Entzheim airport is 30 minutes away (by car).