Looking for your private room near Waseda University? This house is located at walking distance from the University and in a quiet neighborhood.
The station is only 10 minutes walk away with nice restaurants.
Feel free to request us for a booking
The house has rooms with storage, bed, A/C
Some rooms has a semi-double bed good for couple.
Some has a single bed good for single traveller.
Disponible para huéspedes
( Shared )
kitchen, bath, 2 toilets
microwave and other appliance
Atención a los huéspedes
Interaction is best done via the airbnb website, and phone numbers provided via airbnb interaction.
Otros aspectos destacables
The property / rooms are managed by a company so we have to set up a time for meetings in advance. Staff visits the house regularly and can meet guests at the nearest station if necessary. Instruction can be given for a self-check in for some rooms but not all (we avoid disturbing neighbors).
If arrival happens very late evening/night , we highly recommend the guest to reserve a hostel near the airport and wait until the next day for check in.
For guided check in late at night (due to airplane delay etc.) we have to charge an extra fee.
For longer stay (more than 1 week), we expect the guest to cooperate in maintaining the orderliness and cleanliness of the common areas.
- towel (only on the 1st night)
- body soap and shampoo (only on the 1st night)
- toilet paper
* NO PARTY ALLOWED in the room and in the building.
* NO SMOKING in the room. There's a smoking area in the building.
* NO VISITORS ALLOWED - Outsiders are prohibited. Only people who booked a room are allowed in the premises.
* TURN OFF / PLUG-OUT all electrical devices when you leave the room.
* KEEP QUIET - especially at night. NO LOUD TALKING and MUSIC. Disturbing other guests will cost penalty fee.
* KEEP CLEAN - always keep the common areas clean.
* Keep your personal belongings in your room.
* DON'T LEAVE TRASH in the common spaces. THROW THEM in the trash place when you check-out.
* RESPECT OTHER GUESTS
* LEAVE THE ROOM KEY ON THE TABLE WHEN YOU CHECK-OUT. MISSING or ACCIDENTALLY BROUGHT THE KEY COST ¥5000 AS A PENALTY FEE.
ANY VIOLATION OF OUR HOUSE RULES WILL BE FORCE YOU TO PAY ¥5000 AS A PENALTY FEE.
Este anfitrión tiene 190 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones