La habitación puede acomodar a 3 personas (una cama Queen Size y 2 literas). El apartamento es de nueva construcción, moderno y bien equipado. Exuda una sensación de espacio con interiores brillantes y coloridos. Está en un primer piso de edificio con un ascensor
(1) Please use ONLY the front balcony for smoking
(2) Do not throw anything such as tissues, condoms etc in the toilet, use the bin
(3) Washing of clothes is NOT allowed. Please contact the host for any washing/laundry needs
(4) Please turn off all electrical appliances when not in use and before leaving your room.
(5) Support my environmental initiatives by conserving water and electricity. Specially using air- conditioning responsibly and switching it off once the room temperature has reached comfortable proportions. Use of fan is encouraged to circulate air.
(6) You get the key for the main entry door of the apartment. The same should be locked each time while accessing it ( both inside/outside) regardless of your host is present or not.
(7) Clear your trash/food boxes from home deliveries from the common areas (lounge, dining area and balcony).
(8) Allow housekeeping staff to clean your room. I follow a consultative approach as far as possible. However I do encourage daily cleaning of the rooms, hence request your support.
(9) Outside guest ( other than the ones booked to stay) are welcome to meet the guest in common area for a reason. Please keep the host informed of the same. Outside guest are strictly not allowed inside the guest rooms.
Este anfitrión tiene 107 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I love hosting, make connections with beautiful people around the world. I would be happy to share my local knowledge of the city, best places to shop, tips and some exciting places to hang around.
My interest are travel, cooking, photography, interiors and landscapes. Would be happy to teach some interesting Indian recipes to my guest
I am a practising buddhist , a philosophy that has had such a profound impact and an incredible base to build upon.
Recently i have been blessed with a 2 month old Alex, he is a lab puppy. Loving, cute and adorable