Beautifully furnished, newer townhome in the heart of Avalon offers ocean views & is just a short walk to the beach, shopping & activities. Two master bedroom suites make it perfect for two couples or a family.
City Transient Tax of 12% included
I acknowledge receipt of the rental confirmation that sets forth the dates of occupancy, security deposit, quoted price of occupancy and cancellation policy which is part of this agreement. I agree to abide by this agreement as well as the rules set forth, and understand that charges may be levied against my security deposit if I fail to compile with the rules of this agreement. I further acknowledge that I am a responsible adult 25 years of age or older.
1. Property: The property is located at:
219 Beacon Street, Unit A, Avalon, CA 90704
2. Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of Guest and up to 5 other persons.
3. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 6 persons as established by Avalon Transient Rentals Ordinance. Children are counted in the total occupancy.
4. Term of the Lease: As set forth in the quote which is part of this agreement with check in time at 3:00 pm on the day of arrival and check out time at 11:00 am the day of departure unless other arrangements have been made in writing with the Property Manager/Owner.
5. Minimum Stay: This property requires a 2 or 3 night minimum stay. Longer minimum stay of 4-5 nights is required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than 2 days, the guest will be charged the 2/3-night rate or the holiday period of 4-5 nights depending on the circumstances.
6. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else the Guest permits on the property to abide by the rules at all times while at the property.
7. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
8. Maintenance: The property owner makes every effort to carefully maintain the rental property and the equipment therein. However, unexpected and/or untimely failures of equipment and appliances may occur. If something is not working properly, please call the Property Manager/Owner and report the problem. We will attempt to correct the failure as quickly as is reasonably possible, and we ask for your patience and understanding in the interim. We cannot guarantee the condition of each item and NO REFUND or RATE ADJUSTMENT will be made for mechanical failure of any kind.
9. Rental Rate and Fees:
Per Airbnb terms and conditions and payment terms*
An additional fee will be charged for:
i. damage to the property or furnishings;
ii. dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or
iii. any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest's stay.
If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Property Manager/Owner immediately.
b. Rental Rate and additional fees are outlined when booking.
10. Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the deposit will be refunded as follows: per Airbnb Strict cancellation policy
Strict: 50% refund up until 1 week prior to arrival, and after that no refund will be given. Except fees such as cleaning fees are always refunded if the guest did not check in.
The Airbnb service fee is non-refundable.
If there is a complaint from either party, notice must be given to Airbnb within 24 hours of check-in.
Airbnb will mediate when necessary, and has the final say in all disputes.
A reservation is officially canceled when the guest clicks the cancellation button on the cancellation confirmation page, which they can find in Dashboard > Your Trips > Change or Cancel.
Cancellation policies may be superseded by the Guest Refund Policy, safety cancellations, or extenuating circumstances. Please review these exceptions.
Applicable taxes will be retained and remitted.
7 days prior Fri, Apr 15 3:00 PM for Check in Fri, Apr 22 3:00 PM Check out
Mon, Apr 25 11:00 AM
For a 50% refund, cancellation must be made seven full days prior to listing’s local check in time (or 3:00 PM if not specified) on the day of check in, otherwise no refund. For example, if check-in is on Friday, cancel by Friday of the previous week before check in time.
If the guest cancels less than 7 days in advance, the nights not spent are not refunded.
If the guest arrives late and/or decides to leave early, the nights not spent are not refunded.
11. Insurance: You may choose to exercise the option to purchase Damage Protection at the time you place your reservation.
12. Payment: Acceptable payment methods are through the Airbnb payment system only. These payment methods are outlined through the Airbnb internet site while completing your reservation.
13. Termination of Rental: Homeowner/Property Manager reserves the right to refund rents, refuse rental, or terminate occupancy if, in our sole discretion, the occupancy may be or is detrimental to the property or circumstances beyond our control make the property unavailable. NO REFUND will be given if occupancy is terminated as a result of violation of our rental agreement, rental rules or if the reservation was obtained under false pretenses.
14. Enforcement of Policies: As a destination resort, we have limited opportunity to sell last minute reservations. In the weeks and months prior to your arrival, we may have turned away other guests to guarantee your reservation. Because we have a limited ability to resell accommodations on a short-term basis, late arrivals and early departures will not result in a refund. All deposit policies are strictly enforced.
The property owner/property manager reserves the right to change this rental agreement from time to time and without notice.
Thank you for taking the time to review and accept our Rental Agreement, and by accepting this reservation guests expressly accept and will abide by Rental Agreement and their associated consequences as well as the rental rules. We sincerely look forward to having you as our guest. We appreciate your business! If you have any questions please contact the Property Manager/Owner.
Rental Rules-219 A Beacon Street, Avalon, CA
1. Smoking: Smoking is NOT allowed in the unit, around or on any part of the community property.
2. Maximum Guests: People other than those in the Guest party with a maximum of 6 people may not stay overnight in the property.
3. Risk, Loss and Accident Waiver: All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Condition of the property: Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. I agree to leave the property in a neat and orderly condition. I understand that an additional sum will be charged for extra cleaning if I fail to leave the property in “broom clean" condition which means wash, dry and return all dishes, pots, pans etc. to the proper location, remove any trash from inside the unit and place in the garbage cans at the enclosure at the top of the driveway. In summary the unit is to be left in a tidy condition.
5. Exterior: Do not hang towels, clothing, wetsuits or other items from the balcony or stairway railings.
6. Conservation: Conservation of the Island's natural resources is always a consideration. During times of drought it becomes mandatory to ration water, and certain measure must be enacted to reduce water consumption. Such measures may include, but are not limited to, removing the washing machine and dishwasher from the unit's amenities, asking guests to reduce shower times, do not allow the water to run unnecessarily and not using any outside water for rinsing any type of equipment and etc.
7. Appliances: Only use appliances for their intended uses.
8. Barbecue and Outdoor Grilling: A barbecue is NOT provided for use for our guests nor can a barbecue be brought onto the property for use.
9. Pets: Pets are NOT allowed without prior written consent, however service and therapeutic animals are always welcome. Please notify me that a service and/or a therapeutic animals will be joining you when making your reservation.
10. Parking: Not Available
11. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels, beach blankets and the like for outside use. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. Please contact the Property Manager/Owner if you would like to arrange for housekeeping services for an additional fee.
12. Consideration of Neighbors: Our vacation home is located next to or near the homes of full-time island residents and other vacation homes. Please be a good neighbor and remain aware of the noise level of your group. Outside, unenclosed areas (balconies, porches, driveways, etc.) are mandated NO NOISE zones between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am according to HOA regulations. Unruly or loud guest behavior may result in a fine and/or the immediate termination of occupancy without refund.
13. Renters/Guests: Only responsible adults 25 years or older may contract for rental. We do not rent to fraternities, sororities or other unrelated groups. ABSOLUTELY NO HOUSE PARTIES ALLOWED. Guest disturbing the quiet of others or in violation of any of the aforementioned will be immediately evicted without refund.
14. Damages: Guest/Renter hereby agrees to take responsibility for all damage caused by the renter/guests as well as their invitees to the rental property located at or in 219 Beacon Street, Unit A, Avalon, CA, and the associated common areas during the rental period. The property owner reserves the right to charge fair and reasonable amounts for the repairs. Damage fees will be paid directly to the property owner.
15. Rules Changes: The Property Manager/Owner reserves the right to change and modify these rules without notice.
SPECIAL NOTE: Our property is located approximately 2 blocks from the beach. We are situated on the side of a hill which allows for beautiful views, but the last half of a block does take you up a hill. To enter the property there are 19 steps on the exterior and there are 14 stairs on the interior that lead to the second floor where the bedrooms and full bathrooms are located. Please be aware of our location and the stairs when considering our property for your reservation. There is taxi service and public transportation for your needs as well.
Thank you for taking the time to review our Rental Rules, and by accepting this reservation guests expressly accept and will abide by all Rental Rules and their associated consequences. We sincerely look forward to having you as our guest. We appreciate your business! If you have any questions please contact the Property Manager/Owner.