Large studio apartment in the heart of the Old Port. Minutes away from multiple museums, parks, restaurants and bars. 8 minute walk to nearest metro (Square Victoria). Street parking.
Large studio apartment in an old Governor's castle from the French and Indian War. Quiet street, one street away from all the tourist attractions. Second floor apartment (stairs only), two large windows (not child safe ), no A/C. Possibility for allowing a small, quiet dog/cat.
T.V. with DVD player and XBOX - No cable
No real dining space, simple island with stools.
** There is construction going on right outside my apartment, street level. They are usually done by 2 or 3, most days it is hardly noticeable . Just adds to the ambience of living in the Old Port !
Pictures will be posted soon.
Otros aspectos destacables
Just a reminder about the construction and no A/C !!
I expect responsible guests, I believe that these house rules are reasonable and should be considered part of the agreement
* Keep the apartment tidy and clean
* Be careful with stuff
* No parties or extra guests
* Be discrete in the building, respect the peace and the privacy of neighbours at all times.
* No Smoking
* Upon leaving please turn off lights.
* Always keep the door properly locked
** Pet must be housebroken, and well maintained. (If discussed in agreement)
* The check-in and check-out timetable is flexible make sure to clearly communicate your schedule