Bright, clean apartment, with original style and large balcony for relaxing moments in the center of Athens. It offers almost everything you might need for a pleasant stay!
Located only 7 minute walk from Athens subway, and 10 minutes from Acropolis and Plaka (Historical Center of Athens) by metro!
We are always happy to provide any information or help needed to our guests.
Bright apartment of 55 sq.m. with original style, consisting of:
-living room (with dining table)
-one bedroom with one double bed (high quality mattress)
-a portable bed and a portable baby cot for infants or toddlers
-one bathroom (with bathtub)
-kitchen (fully equipped)
-a large balcony for relaxing moments and a smaller one on the back
-one double bed
-one portable bed for one person (it can be installed if needed)
-one portable baby cot (it can be installed if needed)
-the couch is 1,80m long
Guests will have access to all amenities in the apartment, e.g.
-kitchen facilities (full equipment for cooking)
-coffee maker for filter coffee
-Ηi-Fi (with my favorite cds)
-clean towels and sheets are provided to every guest.
For safety there are:
-If you need 'first aid' items (I wish not), a first aid kit is placed in the bathroom.
-A super market is located at only 100 meters away.
-For the winter, there is central heating to keep you warm (it's on 6-9 pm) and the air conditioning in the bedroom. If for some reason you feel chilly, don't hesitate to contact us.
-For the summer the air-condition is placed in the bedroom for relaxed sleep.
Decoration: It is a stylish and very comfortable apartment, with many DIY items. We love the modern – vintage combination of decorative stuff and furniture.
It's situated only 7 minutes by walk from the Kato Patisia subway station. It's 10 minutes from Monastiraki (historical area of Athens) by metro and it is connected with the metro to Acropolis and Plaka.
The neighborhood is central, urban, multi-cultural, quiet and full of light.
Disponible para huéspedes
You can reach the apartment:
From Athens El. Venizelos Airport:
1) Take suburban railway indication Ano Liossia to Neratziotissa station
2) Take the metro Line 1 (green color) (direction Piraeus) to Kato Patissia station.
1) Take metro Line 3 (blue color) to Monastiraki station,
2) Take metro Line 1 (green color) to Kato Patissia Station.
1) Take bus x93 and ask the driver to indicate Liossion station
2) Walk aprox. 200m. to the metro station Attiki of metro line 1 (green line) dir. Kifisia
3) Get off at Kato Patissia station (two stops away).
From Piraeus Port:
- Metro: Line 1 (green color) to Kato Patissia Station
From Liosion station:
-Metro: Line 1 (green color) from Attiki station (200 meters from Liosion) to Kato Patisia Station
From Larissa Train Station:
-Metro: Line 2 (red color) to Attiki station, connection with line 1 (green line) to Kato Patisia Station
Atención a los huéspedes
My husband George and I are always happy to guide you through your stay in Athens and provide you with lots of suggestions, advice and useful tips, which will help you travel like a local!
- Please do not play the music too loud or make too much noise between 10:30 p.m. and 7:30 a.m. as well as between 02:30 p.m. and 5:30 p.m., as these are considered to be "quiet hours" in Greece.
- No smoking indoors, there are two balconies, where you can smoke and enjoy you coffee or your drink.
- No waste can be thrown down the toilet (this is a rule all around Greece).
- Please leave the kitchen clean.
- Please for your own safety always turn off the water heating after 30'
- Please always turn of the airconditioning before you leave the house
- You can use the Wi-Fi only for legal purposes.
- Please make sure you lock the door at all times. Although it is a relatively safe area, your safety as well as taking care of your belongings, are important.
- Last but not least, please, before you leave the house, make sure you haven't left the keys on the door.
I consider myself an outgoing, organized and positive person! Spending time with my family, travelling, singing and working are a few of my favorite things! Viva la vida!