It's very hard to stay calm and to leave a nice response when there are so many made up things in just one review.
1. The rooms are overlooking the bay. Between us there's a street, which is normal and cars park there, which is normal. We don't have boulevards here, this is Malta a very tiny island where our streets are tiny.
2. Your bed was not stained and neither were the mattresses. Why didn't you post the photos you took of a tiny thread coming out of the mattress and telling me coz it's dirty?? when it had nothing.... just a simple thread.
3. We have over 100 of these sheets and they are not small. Your sheets had just been delivered and we changed your sheets 3 times in 2 days. You were complaining about things which weren't even there.
4. The lights were turning off. It is something that happened in all the area. However the aircon was working perfectly fine come next morning. The remote settings were all messed up.
5. You were in room 4 and it has the nicest balcony. It also has a lot of light coming from the street. Walking to the bathroom in pitch black is outrageous unless you put a massive blanket to cover the whole thing.
6. The only real complain here is the noise. Yes it's mid summer, it's St' Julians and yes there are people in the streets and although we are not in the hub we still have noise on Saturday night and since you were on the seafront these are the rooms that suffer. We have regulars that prefer a standard room coz of this. Also the building is one whole building. The permit for the apart hotel has been since the 70's..... just like the bars.
Unfortunately you forgot to mention that we cleaned your room twice in one day, 3 times in two, changed sheets 3 times but you were still trying to find things to complain about. I'm sorry I was sleeping at 2 am when you called me. I apologise for that.