The Cabin on Lower Long Lake: Northwoods style with a cozy atmosphere. The perfect place to unwind, relax, and enjoy an 1100 acre fully recreational lake and the Wisconsin north woods. Fun for the whole group to fish, swim, boat, and snowmobile
The cabin is located near the end of a dead-end road, so it is pretty quiet. Below are some of house rules for your stay.
1. No loud parties and keep music at a respecful level
2. The pontoon and jet ski are not for guest use. There are two public access docks where you can put a boat in. Two kayaks with life jackets are available for guest use. Please wear your life jacket!
3. No pets on the property.
4. Bag all garbage and place in the garage. Please separate recycling (this can be co-mingled glass, plastic, cardboard, etc). Do not leave garbage outside as it can attract bears/wolves.
5. Please do not set the air conditioning or heat lower/higher than 72.
6. No smoking.
7. Bring your own firewood. Gas stations in the area typically have bundles of wood for sale. Feel free to use any downed branches on the property for a fire however.
8. If you will be boating for fishing, water skiing, etc please obtain a copy of a map of the lake so you can avoid unexpected shallow water or rocky areas.
9. No fireworks!
~A guest book with house rules will be available at the cabin with more details about the property, as well as check out procedures.
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reservación.
Travis grew up in a small town in west central Wisconsin and attended University of Wisconsin Stout where he majored in Marketing Education with a minor in Business emphasis in Real Estate. After graduating with honors in 1999 and upon completing a two year internship with Pulte Homes, he began his full time career in Real Estate. When not working Travis enjoys spending time with his husband Bryan and 2 year old son Oliver. They enjoy spending time at their cabin in Wisconsin where they go boating, snowmobiling or simply spend time with their friends on the lake.
Travis differs from many realtors in that he has spent his career fostering relationships and many of his clients now consider him a true friend. Travis has 18 years of Real Estate experience and is now with RE/MAX Advantage Plus where he continues to exceed his goals. For the past eight years he has been nominated the Twin Cities “Super Agent” awarded by Minneapolis/St Paul Magazine averaging $ in sales and maintaining his place in the top 5% of all Real Estate agents. He has delivered 98.5% of list price to his sellers and beats the market average with only 28 days on market. He has received Multiple Platinum & Chairman Club awards, which are earned by less than 1% of all real estate agents nationwide.