Departamento o casa entera
Acerca de este anuncio
Enjoy a VERY CLEAN and cosy 1-BEDROOM APARTMENT you in the historical LES HALLES neighborhood close to the MARAIS and the LOUVRE.
DIRECT public transport (RER + Subway) from the AIRPORTS, the Gare du Nord (Eurostar station) and the Gare de Lyon!
Extremely comfortable beds with memory foam mattresses!
Elevator in the building.
A washer/dryer, a hair dryer, unlimited WI-FI, quality bedsheets, 3 towels per person, and essentials are provided!
Everything is brand new as our apartment was recently completely refurbished and tastefully decorated by a local architect.
Our apartment is situated on the top floor of a historical residential building dating back to 19 century. There is a MODERN ELEVATOR !
The windows are facing a quiet pedestrian street.
- 3 nights (regular period)
- 5 nights (May holidays, X-mas and New Year period): please note that no check-in/out is possible on 24/25 December, 30/31 December and 1/2 January, unless I confirm that an exception is possible).
- 1- and 2-night bookings are sometimes accepted when we have a gap between two existing bookings.
WE PROVIDE (items included in the your price):
- Large queen-size bed (63x79 inches / 160x200 cm) with a very comfortable mattress (memory foam)
- leather convertible double sofa bed (55x79 inches / 140x200 cm) with a comfortable thick mattress
- Quality bedding and linen
- Memory foam pillows
- Set of 3 towels per person
- FREE wi-fi internet
- FREE international calls to fixed lines
- Iron/iron board
- All necessary kitchen appliances
- Shampoo, shower gel, soap
- Dishwasher detergent
- Washer detergent (for stays over 3 nights)
SLEEPS up to 4 people.
Our apartment is suitable for children above 6 years old. The apartment surface is 25 sqm or twice the size of a typical Paris hotel room.
Disponible para huéspedes
Doorsteps from our apartment you will find yourselves in the historic streets of the Les Halles neighborhood - in the past known under the name of Le ventre de Paris and made famous by Emile Zola's novel.
Within a few steps, you will reach:
- the Louvre
- the Tuileries Garden
- the Royal Palace or Palais Royal
- the Marais neighborhood with its aristocratic historical buildings and museums: Carnavalet museum, the Place des Vosges or the Picasso Museum.
To the south, towards the Seine embankment, within 5-7 minutes of walk you will get to the Notre Dame de Paris situated on the Ile de la Cité.
From there, you can cross over the Seine river by a bridge and discover the trendy district of the Quartier Latin.
The rue de Rivoli - one of the most famous shopping streets is just two minutes away. Another good one, rue des Francs Bourgeois, can be found in the Marais neighborhood and is filled up with fashion boutiques.
The nearest subway stations are:
- Etienne Marcel (Line 4) - a direct line from the Gare du Nord (Eurostar station);
- "Chatelet les Halles" - the central connection station for all Subway and Suburb train lines to reach:
- Disneyland - by a direct suburb train RER A (in the direction of Marne La Vallee)
- Gare du Nord - Eurostar Railway station via a direct suburb train RER B (10 min)
- CDG airport via RER B (Roissy Charles de Gaulle - Chatelet les Halles (40 min)
- Orly airport via RER B to Antony and orlyval to Orly Airport (35 min).
Atención a los huéspedes
You can contact me during your stay by mail, Airbnb message or phone
1. Our apartment is non-smoking. No pets are allowed. NO PARTIES. NO NOISE during the evening and the night!
Violation of any of these rules will result in no return of your security deposit!
2. The CHECK-IN time is after 3pm.
The CHECK-OUT time is before 11am.
3. Early check-in or late check-out is possible upon request, subject to the apartment availability and our confirmation. A supplement fee of €60 is payable in cash upon arrival.
4. Night check in or check out (i.e. between 11pm and 7 am) are subject to a supplemental charge of 30 euros. This compensates us a taxi fare during the night when no public transport is available any more.
5. In case of any minor damage to the internet-box or TV modem-box or a remote control, a €50 fee will be deducted from your security deposit.
6. At your arrival the beds are made, a set of bath towels and dish towels are provided to your disposal. Please do not wash towels or bed linen ! This is included in your price.
The apartment is provided to you in very good condition, so we kindly request you to return it in the same state as you found it (i.e. dishes washed, dish-washer emptied, garbage thrown away). A garbage disposal can be found in the yard of the building.
If the above condition is not respected, a sum of €50 will be deducted from your security deposit for extra cleaning fee.
7. For a stay of over 4 nights, additional towels could be provided upon request, at €20 per set.
8. During your stay, an extra cleaning can be arranged at your request, at the additional fee of €25/hour.
9. Our minimum stay for the regular season is 3 nights (5 nights for May holidays, X-mas and NY periods. Please note that NO check-in or check-out is possible on 24/25 December and 30/31 December/1/2 January).
However we do accept 1- or 2-night bookings when they fill in short gaps between two existing reservations.
10. Please DO NOT dry any clothes on the white radiators in the living room and in the bed-room. These radiators are not intended for drying any clothes (the color of your clothes will crock the radiator!). So, any damage caused to them will be subject to no return of your security deposit. You can use the radiator in the bathroom to dry your clothes.
11. It is strictly PROHIBITED in France to use TORRENT both for downloading or uploading any file. This is ILLEGAL and MAY LEAD TO A FINE OF EUR1,500.
12. In case of key loss, an amount of 50 euros will be deducted from your security deposit.
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reservación.
We would be pleased to host you at our cozy and centrally located apartment, steps from the main Paris attractions, such as the Louvre, Notre Dame, the Marais and various museums, restaurants and cafes.
We will make sure you'll enjoy your stay and take the most of Paris.