Welcome! This 3BR/2.5BA offers amazing views the SF Bay. Great lounge areas throughout and close to Central San Rafael, Hwy 101 & 580 for easy access to San Francisco, Napa, and the east bay. This home is perfect for family retreats, business conference stays, and especially for groups of family/friends who want to stay in the same house and kick up their feet after spending the day exploring all that Marin, San Francisco, and Wine Country have to offer. Please let us know if you have questions!
We live on the left side of a large duplex. Our side of the duplex is a 3BRD/2.5 bath house, with a deck, living room, dining room, full kitchen, and large office space. We live on the top of a hill overlooking San Rafael and the San Francisco Bay. We are close to the highway for easy access to 101 and 580.
-large living room with 50" TV, Apple TV, Blu-Ray, Netflix, and Hulu
-dining room (seats 8)
-office (with large TV and use of computer)
-large deck overlooking the San Francisco Bay and Richmond Bridge
Off the office there is a large deck which overlooks the San Francisco Bay and provides you with a great view of the Richmond/San Rafael Bridge. The sunrises are amazing and one of these days when I wake up early I will take a picture of it and post it on the website. We live above highway 101 and traffic can be heard when the windows are open. The Windows are triple panel so when closed the highway noise is minimal.
3 Bedrooms (all with bay water views!) The house sleeps eight comfortably and is perfect for those who wish to relax, enjoy the outdoors, enjoy spending time at the space with family, or as a retreat from the tourist-ing you will do in San Francisco, Wine Country, or right here in Marin! We make sure all rooms are provided with fresh sheets and towels so you can sit back and relax on your vacation!
2nd floor bathroom:
-full bath with large tub. Shared with Bedrooms 2 & 3
Bedroom 1: Master Bedroom
-1 Cal-King Bed
-En suite Bathroom with tub
-large walk-in closet
-Vanities and desk
-iHome Alarm Clock
-1 Queen memory foam mattress
-Large window with bay views
-2 full-sized memory foam beds
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests will have access to the main floor and all bedrooms. 2 hallway closets and the garage will be locked and off limits to guests.
Atención a los huéspedes
We like to meet our guests and learn about who they are. We also know you are on vacation and have things to do, so we want to give you as much privacy and space as you need, but know we are around and willing to answer any questions you may have about the house or fun things to do/where to eat in the area! I am a local and love showing people why Marin is such a unique and amazing place.
We are a quick phone call away and can come to the home quickly if issues arise. My siblings also live on the property on the other side of the duplex and can reach me if any questions arise.
If you are interested in knowing about places to go while here, we can email you an extensive list of places we recommend explore (include Marin, Napa, and San Francisco). This list also includes kid friendly places. We are happy to email it our our guests and also walk them through other places they are thinking about exploring!
Otros aspectos destacables
If should be noted we live on a high hill with the freeway beneath us. Because our windows are triple panel, we don't hear the noise of the highway from inside, but while on the deck it can be heard.
1. No smoking of any kind on the property
2. No parties of any kind on the premises
3. No pets are allowed in the home.
4. Please be mindful and keep noise level down after 10pm, as we do have tenants close by and want to be as respectful as possible
5. Please respect this home as you would your own- we take great pride in our home. If you break something or it goes missing, you will be billed.
6. Please clean up after yourselves (dishes, trash, place all used towels in hampers)
7. Please turn off all lights when leaving the house
8. Please turn off all electronics before leaving
9. Please leave the home as your found it
10. Parking- Please only park on the left side of the house. Our driveway is able to fit two cars deep and two cars wide, so we have successfully had 4 different car owners living here at once. If you have more of a need for parking, slightly up the hill (by the trash & recycling bins) there is street parking, though it is often taken. There is also parking slightly down the hill, across from the tree stumps. DO NOT park across the street- there is a sign warning that it’s a private driveway and the owner of the property across the street is very defensive of that spot
-You are welcome to check-in any time after 3pm. We can arrange a walk through of the home with you later that day after you have settled in.
-The front door is a key code entry. The code will be the LAST 4 DIGITS OF YOUR CONTACT PHONE NUMBER.
-We are the LEFT house of a duplex
Check out information:
-Please let the house as your found it
-Please put all used towels in the hamper
-When leaving the house please leave all bedroom doors open so our cleaning service knows to clean those rooms.
-Turn off all lights and electronics
Additional rules and procedures will be found in the home manual at the house upon check-in.
We are so excited you have selected us to stay with for your travels. We have done everything we could think of to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. If there is something that we didn’t think of, we appreciate the feedback, so we can get better as hosts.
We want you to feel welcome and enjoy your stay, if there is anything we can do to help in this, or if there is anything that you are unsure about, please let us know.