Journey to Magnolia Cottages By the Sea and escape to our beautiful home minutes from the seasonally heated pool & private beach access. We're located on the popular 30A corridor that offers every vacation activity a family could want.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests are able to access all areas of the home with the exception of the owner's closet in the hall and the exterior storage shed. We ask that you make yourself comfortable and be respectful of the home. Excessive trash within the home or damage to the home / the contents within will result in penalty fees being assessed.
Atención a los huéspedes
I am nearby and can certainly help if there is need. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me via phone or text if there are any questions.
Otros aspectos destacables
We are glad you have reserved our vacation property to create your vacation memories. We have taken pride in preparing our vacation home to give you a pleasant and relaxing visit. Since you will be in our home we ask you treat it as your own. Please remember you are renting a privately owned vacation home which is somewhat different than staying in a hotel or motel. When you arrive, please expect to have one new roll of toilet paper in each bathroom, a trash liner in each trash can, one roll of paper towels, hand soaps and a limited amount of dish soap. We do not provide enough of these mentioned supplies for your entire visit, but enough for you to arrive comfortably. All of the beds will be made fresh, (4) bath, (2) hand towels and (4) washcloths are provided in each bathroom. We do not provide beach towels.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed.
2. People other than those noted in the booking may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise. 4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Parking is limited to 3 vehicles. Vehicles must be parked in the driveway. Please do not park in or block the driveways of neighboring properties. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
7. Bed linens and bath towels are included in the home. Please do not use rental houses linens at the beach or pool. Beach towels are not provided in the home.
8. Please know we do not rent to student groups or to guests under the age of 25. Guest whose name is on the reservation must be present for the duration of the stay.
We would appreciate you helping us with a few items on the way out:
• Empty refrigerator of all perishables. Remove all garbage and take to exterior trash bins.
• Keep beds turned down that have been slept in. Place any used towels in laundry room.
• Turn off all lights and ceiling fans, turn thermostat to 65 degrees in colder seasons and 75 degrees in warmer seasons.
• Return extra keys to hooks in kitchen. Close & lock all windows and doors. Ensure the key is left in the lockbox.
• Check out on time, no later than 10am CST firm. If you’re leaving prior to 10am CST please text Sandra at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) so the cleaning crew can enter the home.
Este anfitrión tiene 215 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones