Private living room and bedroom, bright and fully furnished to make you feel at home. In one of the best neighbourhoods (Statenkwartier) of The Hague.
Excellent as a base for professionals who plan to stay long term, as the stay can be extended for longer term, if available.
Feel at home in your cozy private double rooms, while enjoying your stay in The Hague. Both rooms are very bright, with large windows and overlook the gardens across the street.
The characteristic old-style house is located in the Danckertsstraat in a peaceful neighbourhood, while still very close to the city centre and lively "Fred" shopping street.
Disponible para huéspedes
- Furnished private living room (22m2) + Bedroom (7m2)
- Private sink in the room
- Fast wireless internet, cable TV
- Large kitchen and bathroom (shared with two, on the same floor)
- Including use of kitchenware, towels and sheets, etc..
- Washing machine (shared)
Atención a los huéspedes
Owner will be available whenever needed, as living on the same premises.
It is a characteristic 4-store house, which is shared with three other professional housemates (expats/Dutch), who sometimes hang out together.
Otros aspectos destacables
- Excellent for professionals, who look for a suitable and cozy place to call home. Sometimes the housemates hang out together or share a dinner.
- Please note: Not suitable for students looking for a party student house, as all housemates are working professionals.
- Also available for long term stay.
- For 1 non-smoking person (sorry, not negotiable)
- No pets
- Registration at municipality possible