56㎡!Well located in a good neighborhood that is close to everything Kyoto provides.Only 4 min walk from Shijo Station and 4 mins by train to reach Kyoto Station.Easily visiting all the attractions either by train or by bus.TV and WiFi are provided.
-- Entire rented
-- 2rd Floor
-- 1 Bedroom(4 single size beds)
-- Living/Dining/Kitchen room(2 single size beds,1 double size and 1 semi double size fold-out sleeper sofas)
-- 1.5 Bathroom(toilet and shower are in the different rooms)
-- 1 Balcony
6 single size beds (6 Guests)
1 double size fold-out sleeper sofa (2 Guests)
1 semi double size fold-out sleeper sofa(2 Guests)
MAXIMUM - 10 guests
Disponible para huéspedes
★BEDING AND ROOM★
-- 6 single size beds(100x200cm)
-- 1 double size fold-out sleeper sofa(150x200cm)
-- 1 semi double size fold-out sleeper sofa(120x200cm)
-- Television and television board
-- Stand light
-- Window curtains in the room
-- 12 pillows in total
★EQUIPMENT / AMENITIES★
-- Pocket Wi-Fi
-- Television and television board
-- Washing machine
-- Laundry detergent
-- Air conditioning
-- Umbrella stand
-- First aid kit
-- 1 Gas stove
-- Fish slice
-- Kitchen Knife/Cutting Board
-- Pot and Frying Pan
-- Dish Washing Liquid and Sponge
-- Sorting trash bins
-- Bathtub and shower with hot water
-- Toilet with electric bidet
-- Free body soap, shampoo, conditioner and toilet paper
-- Washing stand
-- Hand soap
-- Hair dryer
-- Bath towels (1 per guest)
-- Hand towel
-- Face towel
Atención a los huéspedes
I mainly communicate with my guests via Airbnb message system.And I also ask my friends to help with my messages!So if you require any assistance in your duration of stay,please let me know.
Otros aspectos destacables
※If you arrive early, you can put your luggage in coin lockers at Karasuma station.
※The key will be on-site waiting for you. You can conveniently self check-in after check-in time.
★★★FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS★★★
1. When can I CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT?
- Check-in is at 3PM or Anytime after. Late check-in is always available for late night arriving flights.
- Check-out is at 10AM or anytime before.
1.2 Can I store my luggage before check-in or after check-out ?
- Please confirm with me 24 hours before your check-in/out date.
2. When is this room AVAILABLE?
The calendar is ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE. There is no need to confirm availability prior to booking.
One Night reservations are not accepted. Last minute booking is OK. (Please let us know your expected arrival time)
3. DO YOU CHARGE FOR CHILDREN?
-- Age 0 to Age 6: FREE!(Doesn't count as a guest)
-- Age over 6: Usual additional fee!(Counts as a guest)
Sorry, there is no baby bed available.
4. WHY IS THE PRICE DIFFERENT THAN WHAT I AM CALCULATING?
The total price is composed of three parts:
1) [nightly price] x [number of nights] + (Extra guests fee)
2) Cleaning fee(one-time fee)
3) Service fee(one-time fee set and collected by airbnb, typically between 6% and 12% )
Price will fluctuate during peak seasons, holidays, and special events.
Enter in your specific dates on the calendar to see the current price for those days.
5. Will I get charged for the deposit ?
- Security deposits help cover accidents that occur during a reservation, like spilled wine on the rug, a broken window, or an unreturned key. Hosts must add a security deposit to their listing before a reservation is booked. Security deposits can't be handled off-site in cash, as off-site payments are a violation of our terms.
When a reservation is accepted, the security deposit details and guest's payment information is stored. No charges or authorizations will be made to the guest's payment method unless the host needs to make a claim. A host has 48 hours after the checkout date to make a claim on the security deposit.
Thank you for your interest in my apartment. I really look forward to welcoming you(your group) to my apartment. I will do my best to make your stay as pleasant as possible and offer some advice on local restaurants and things to do :) I really hope you will have a great trip while staying at my apartment. Before placing a reservation I need us to mutually agree if my place is suitable for you(your group) first though. I already received complaints from the neighbors after hosting some guests who made a lot of noise and I might get in trouble next time that happens. If you agree to spend your time at the apartment quietly(regularly quietly) and respect the neighbors, it will be my pleasure to host you(your group). If you want a place where you can be noisy, please consider a hotel, my apartment is just a regular apartment and the neighbors must wake up early to go to work.(I am sure you can understand :)
Thank you for reading and I really really hope to receive you during your stay :) The house rules are very simple. Please read them before your stay.
※If you extend your reservation on the morning of your check-out you will have to pay the cleaning cancellation fee. We may have to pay cancellations fee because our cleaners may already be on their way to the apartment. If you want to extend your stay, please advise us at least 48 hours before your check-out
(1) Take off your shoes when entering.
(2) No smoking(But there is smoking space in the lobby of the building.Please only smoke there.)
(3) No partying or any other type of loud behavior
(4) When nearby the listing, take care not to disturb the neighbors
(5) Turn EVERYTHING off when leaving the house and lock the door
(6) Do not use the towels or linens in the closet. They are for the next guests. Use the washing machine to wash your towels.
(7) Quiet hours are from 9PM to 7AM.
(8) Do not visit, the neighboring apartments/houses.
(9) If the interphone rings, simply ignore it. The person ringing is expecting to speak to the home owner.
(10) Room cleaning starts at 10AM on check-out day. Do not negotiate for a late check-out. Please accept this condition BEFORE booking.
(11) The apartment is just an apartment, not a hotel. Please understand there are no concierge services, daily cleaning, room service, etc as there is in hotels.
(12) Keep the apartment clean.
(13) If the guest loses the key, he/she will be responsible for paying the KEY AND THE LOCK replacement fee. Exact prices will be sent along with proof(receipts/estimate) of the replacement cost. Expect the cost to be from 200 USD $ to 400 USD $.
(14) Lastly, I simply ask you (the guest) to have consideration towards the apartment and the neighbors as if they were your own.
-- I take no responsibility in the event of death or injury of any of the guests renting the property. The person who placed the reservation is 100% responsible of himself and of his group.
Este anfitrión tiene 353 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hello. My name is Hideaki.
I started hosting on Airbnb to provide a comfortable space for travelers to stay in during their trip.
As a host, the most important thing to me is to provide a room which is comfortable for my guests.
I just started hosting on Airbnb recently so I am sure there are still many things I can improve but I will do my best to offer great hospitality.
My apartment is ideally located to go sightseeing in Kyoto. Please use it to your advantage during your trip.
처음 뵙겠습니다 제 이름은 히데아키입니다.
여행 중인 여러분에 기분 좋게 묵을 수 있는 장소를 제공하고자 Airbnb을 시작했습니다.
호스트인 저에게 가장 중요한 것은 게스트 여러분에게 좋은 숙소를 제공하는 것입니다.
Airbnb를 시작한지 얼마 않됬기 때문에,개선할 부분도 많이 있다고 생각합니다.
여러분들의 여행이 최고의 추억이 될수 있도로 최선을 다 하겠습니다.
저희 숙소는 교토 관광에 아주 편리한 곳에 있으니 꼭 그 이용해주시길 바랍니다.