This sumptuous one-bedroom self-catering ‘cottage’ at award-winning Belle Grove Farm in Suffolk combines gorgeous textiles, furniture & antiques with the comfort and functionality of a well-appointed bathroom (bath and digital drench shower-over) + open-plan living space/kitchen.
• Timbered interior, stone fireplace, wood stove
• Under-floor heating, rugs on terracotta tiles
• Granite work tops, Multi-fuel range cooker
• Quality cooking utensils, crockery, cutlery, glassware
• Fridge/Freezer with water chiller
• Microwave, Dishwasher, Washing machine/dryer
• Cotton bathrobes, 5* bed-linen & towels
• Bose music system, Freeview flatscreen television
• DVD player/recorder & DVD library
• Free Wi-Fi internet access
• Reference books, maps & local information
• Garden furniture & barbecue
• Travel Cot (if required)
Belle Grove's naturalistic grounds encourage wildlife while the pretty courtyard garden exclusive to the Stable offers privacy & tranquil al fresco dining.
Although in a lovely rural location, Belle Grove is convenient as it's just 2 miles from the nearest market town and railway station. About 2.5 hours drive out of London, it is desirable but not essential to have use of a car especially to reach all the wonderful pubs and eateries in the vicinity (although there is a village pub within walking distance). .What's more, it's only 7 miles from the coast where that unique Suffolk combination of sky, sun, sea, dunes, marshes and peace has long attracted walkers as well as artists, musicians and writers. Not to mention the great shopping & foodie opportunities!
The price is inclusive of all fuel including logs for the fire and starter packs of tea, coffee, sugar, condiments, paper towels & toilet paper etc etc.
AVAILABLE FOR 3 NIGHT SHORT BREAKS OCTOBER - JUNE ONLY, OTHERWISE BY THE WEEK (STARTING FRIDAYS).
PLEASE EMAIL FOR AVAILABILITY ! RATES VARY ACCORDING TO SEASON -THE ADVERTISED RATE IS THE TOP ONE!
Reglas de la casa
Sorry, absolutely no smoking indoors.
Arrival time is only FROM 3pm unless otherwise agreed
Departure BY 10am unless otherwise agreed