Brand new construction, appliances and furniture on Capitol Hill in Washington, DC--almost 700 square feet of space!! Light, airy, large 1 bed, 1 bathroom apartment w/office, queen bed, outdoor patio, private entrance. 2 blocks from blue, orange, and silver Metro (subway) lines. Located on a quiet side street yet steps from all the dining and sight-seeing Capitol Hill has to offer. 10% discount for 7 nights or longer.
Library of Congress
This English basement apartment is new construction, has new furniture, and is very private with two entrances (one at the front, one at the back) completely separate from the main home. It is large--almost 700 square feet--and very quiet. It receives ample light and lives like a home.
- Walk to METRO (buses & subway), Eastern Market, Marine Barracks, US Capitol, Library of Congress, Supreme Court, and National Mall
- Walk to Barracks Row for a variety of restaurants & bars
- Close to Navy Yard, Nationals Park, RFK Stadium, Union Station, Library of Congress, and H Street Northeast restaurants and bars
- Fully furnished with a comfortable queen-sized bed, full kitchen (with everything you will need), laundry, full bath, a walk-in closet, and office/study area
- Wifi and cable t.v. provided
- Easy access to all the main DC sights, great restaurants, and area parks
Disponible para huéspedes
This is a self-contained apartment. When staying here, you have access to the English basement apartment and the front and rear patios accessible from the front and rear entrances to the apartment.
Everything you will need is in the apartment. If you need something you don't have or is not in the apartment, just ask and we probably have it.
Atención a los huéspedes
I am typically available to assist with any questions you may have during your stay and am happy to provide recommendations for dining, sight-seeing, and getting around.
Otros aspectos destacables
A Harris Teeter grocery store is 2 blocks from the apartment, Eastern Market is 7 blocks from the apartment, and Barracks Row dining and nightlife is 7 blocks from the apartment.
There is a Capital Bikeshare station a few minutes walk away near the Harris Teeter grocery store. Short METRO ride to the National Mall, the Smithsonian Museums, Verizon Center, and the White House.
Absolutely no smoking or pets allowed.