ENJOY THIS GREAT VALUE LUXURY CONDO.... with panoramic views of the mountain from the wide balcony. The large space inside includes a well fitted kitchen, beautiful bathroom, living/dining/study area and king-sized bed. THE WIFI IS FAST AND RELIABLE!
The studio is located in a stylishly designed round building, just a short stroll away from the trendy (shopping/dining etc) area of Nimman Road. There are also many facilities in the condo complex, including a pool, restaurants, cafes, shops etc.
Please respect the property and only smoke on the balcony with the windows closed. Also please turn off lights and A/C when not in residence. Thankyou!
When you leave:
1) Please strip the bed and collect all the dirty laundry together.
2) Please use the laundry bag provided to put all the dirty laundry in, and leave by the bed.
3) Please switch off all the electrics, especially the a/c unit!!
4) Please empty all the garbage and take to the big bin by the elevator. This is one bin for all general garbage. No need to separate.
5) Please wash all your dirty dishes and put back in the cupboards.
6) Leave the keys on the kitchen counter (unless otherwise instructed)
Thankyou for your co-operation! The cleaner and myself will really appreciate your efforts, making their work more manageable. In short, please try and leave the place as you found it.
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reservación.
Este anfitrión tiene 100 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I am a resident yoga teacher here in Chiangmai, regularly teaching at different places in and around the town. I also used to teach English to Thai children and adults, which was a great way to connect with the local people.
When I am not practicing/teaching yoga, I enjoy swimming at many of the wonderful pools in and around Chiangmai, and I also like to take bike rides further afield, to enjoy the truly wonderful scenery that surrounds the town.
I'll be happy to answer any questions about staying in Chiangmai, exploring the area around the city, and even questions about yoga, India or whatever else I can help you with.